2 (3.6%)
Nothing
25 (45.5%)
---> <---
9 (16.4%)
Just random
7 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Rise of the MURPS: Video, Video, ---> <---  (Read 15072 times)

loving stage act
i'm right here

Staples was on the server, btw. I told to tell pablo that, murps offer ducks, for peace.
And also, some new murp pics!

Lol I got banned for telling you I'm spying for Pablo.

Lol I got banned for telling you I'm spying for Pablo.
I only kicked. Not ban

Alright so I did some serious math here out of all the 154 replies now 155 with mine I added up all of Onivad's posts ALONE and then separately did his posts that included the word bump.

Results:

Taking the average number result by taking all 49 of his posts in this 155 reply topic equals out to an percentage of 32% on this entire topic.
Now for the amount of bumps he put into it he has generated 9 posts that were just the word "bump" and or included it in the message he typed out.  That percentage in the end resulted to be about .06% as that may be a small number he still posted 9 bumps in order to keep this stuff topic alive and no matter how much it almost falls off the first page hes desperate to beat a dead horse to try and be a wanna be pablo-like fad.  Yes I did take way too much time to put this post out but I wanted to point out to all you people this guy is a motherloving moronic fool you shouldn't even be following around like he is some sort of god like creature.

Picture of how many tally marks I made on a note pad (corner blocked off because of contact info what not and no my last name doesn't involve brick):

Alright so I did some serious math here out of all the 154 replies now 155 with mine I added up all of Onivad's posts ALONE and then separately did his posts that included the word bump.

Results:

Taking the average number result by taking all 49 of his posts in this 155 reply topic equals out to an percentage of 32% on this entire topic.
Now for the amount of bumps he put into it he has generated 9 posts that were just the word "bump" and or included it in the message he typed out.  That percentage in the end resulted to be about .06% as that may be a small number he still posted 9 bumps in order to keep this stuff topic alive and no matter how much it almost falls off the first page hes desperate to beat a dead horse to try and be a wanna be pablo-like fad.  Yes I did take way too much time to put this post out but I wanted to point out to all you people this guy is a motherloving moronic fool you shouldn't even be following around like he is some sort of god like creature.

Picture of how many tally marks I made on a note pad (corner blocked off because of contact info what not and no my last name doesn't involve brick):
-snip-
Suburb, please. I understand that you pretty much hate my guts, and think im a moron. But let other people who decide to become a murp be a murp. And i also know that alot of people think im a moron, not just you.
But if you really think that, why bother posting about it so many times? Just say it once. Let other people decide if they hate me or if they dont. And I decide to bump this because i know other people would like to be a murp. And this is for everyone who hates me. Let people think whatever they want to think. They aren't robots.

Suburb, please. I understand that you pretty much hate my guts, and think im a moron. But let other people who decide to become a murp be a murp. And i also know that alot of people think im a moron, not just you.
But if you really think that, why bother posting about it so many times? Just say it once. Let other people decide if they hate me or if they dont. And I decide to bump this because i know other people would like to be a murp. And this is for everyone who hates me. Let people think whatever they want to think. They aren't robots.
He's right.

The topic should die because the Murp idea was childish and useless to the community. And don't come to my face saying "murps kant dye fuqer" just because you started the idea and believe the Murps are immortal. You can't win an argument just by saying that a fictional creature formed out of an online LEGO game is superior to its surroundings. That's like pretending to play a pretend warfare game with your friends and saying that you can't die because you started the game. Constantly bumping the topic doesn't help either. It let's people know that the "fad" starter is advertising for more of the kind of "groupies" you're looking for, therefore thinking you're an attention whore, concluding with them not wanting to become a Murp.

This also competes with Pablo and his groupies, myself included (renaming myself to "Kablo" when I join this servers). If you can't beat them, join them. If you decline, how about starting things like Murp avatar fads or the Murp Cloning Facilities or some stuff. See how successful you become with that.

I can't really say a lot more. Simply lock the topic or let it die. Who knows, maybe you'll be less hated by suberb and a few others. I don't hate you for starting the idea; I just don't like it and I feel bad that people are hating you for it. You may even be drama'd for doing such a thing. You made a bad choice with this man.

Waiiit... did you ever make games on a website called playcrafter?
Let's discuss this somewere else
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:09:46 AM by BreadFish »

Well, hes right.

I quit the MURPS. Im no longer part of it. Its boring and a copy of the squidys.

SQUIDEEYS SQUIDEEYS SQUIDEEYS!
GET IT loving RIGHT!!!
/rage
But really. If you need to bump a fad so much, then clearly it's not a good fad. If it was a good fad, then it would stay on the first page no problem.

He's right.

The topic should die because the Murp idea was childish and useless to the community. And don't come to my face saying "murps kant dye fuqer" just because you started the idea and believe the Murps are immortal. You can't win an argument just by saying that a fictional creature formed out of an online LEGO game is superior to its surroundings. That's like pretending to play a pretend warfare game with your friends and saying that you can't die because you started the game. Constantly bumping the topic doesn't help either. It let's people know that the "fad" starter is advertising for more of the kind of "groupies" you're looking for, therefore thinking you're an attention whore, concluding with them not wanting to become a Murp.

This also competes with Pablo and his groupies, myself included (renaming myself to "Kablo" when I join this servers). If you can't beat them, join them. If you decline, how about starting things like Murp avatar fads or the Murp Cloning Facilities or some stuff. See how successful you become with that.

I can't really say a lot more. Simply lock the topic or let it die. Who knows, maybe you'll be less hated by suberb and a few others. I don't hate you for starting the idea; I just don't like it and I feel bad that people are hating you for it. You may even be drama'd for doing such a thing. You made a bad choice with this man.
Thanks, im making a murp mod, but its a wip. And wips without pics tend to get flamed. Even though you said i should lock this or let it die, its my first succsessfull topic, so i rather keep it. I wouldn't want to fight with pab, because i know he is sorta the 2nd best fad, so thats why I offered ducks... But ive decided to stop bumping. But ill bump if it gets to page 10, or 100. And its cool how you dislike the murps, but also think its bad that people hate me for it.

Your doing everything wrong now.  Now you'll be hated even more, just not by me, but by everyone because your still a desperate fool to keep it alive by bumping it even if it falls off the first page to page 10 or so.

Your doing everything wrong now.  Now you'll be hated even more, just not by me, but by everyone because your still a desperate fool to keep it alive by bumping it even if it falls off the first page to page 10 or so.
Oh wow, your still here?

Yes I was just enjoying people figuring out I was completely right.