The Conqueror

Author Topic: The Conqueror  (Read 2125 times)

The Conqueror
[/size]

I made a ship a while back, it was small, but I loved it, and I thought it needed some improvements, so I loaded Pirate world and took the ship from the table and put it on the floor, added a crew, Rum, cannons, and all sorts of stuff. It is my pirate ship "The Conqueror". It is crewed by Rendermen, and has cannons in the front & back & sides, plus two Mega Cannons, they shoot HUGE cannon balls, that do much more damage then normal cannons, it has treasure, a prisoner, and rum. Here are some pics. Did I mention it is a ghost ship? (Planing to add ghosty stuff (Torn sails, dead people, ect.))
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 08:19:07 PM by adam savage »

mega bland

EDIT: what is CSPH?

Here is more

Some parts need work, but the colors are un-satisfying.

I figure a ghost ship should be just really grey wood. Not cement. And they always look best when they are heavily damaged. Otherwise, it's okay. And it doesn't have proper navel cannons, but that's just be being nit-picky.

Looks more like a metal futuristic-ship sorta thing to me, I like the exterior.

Wait, isn't Adam a handicapped build stealer?

Pretty good, reminds me of the pirate ship found on the table in one of the default Kitchen builds.

Pretty good, reminds me of the pirate ship found on the table in one of the default Kitchen builds.

He painstakingly repainted it with one click of the fillcan, don'tyaknow.

thats because it is
He just edited it

thats because it is
He just edited it
Ahahaha

Oh wow
Now that I look at pictures of both, I can see you're right.

Yes, but I did some MAJOR editing. it is not cement, it is gray wood.

Yes, but I did some MAJOR editing. it is not cement, it is gray wood.
Doesn't look exactly like 'major editing' to me.

Wait, isn't Adam a handicapped build stealer?
No, I never was.
Doesn't look exactly like 'major editing' to me.
Adding a crew & cannons, rum, and painting and naming counts. (Thats just all I can think of right now).