Author Topic: Blockland horror easter eggs.  (Read 9666 times)

Keesfani and I discovered the "Drum Portal".
We've all seen the "Prepper".

Just 2? There's gotta be more. Let's get our creativity working and find them all!

Isn't the first link fake?

Holy forget, gotta try that drum portal

drum portal is wtf
but how did they change maps without having to load the datablocks again?
and would it save builds?

Drum portal is fake He took an HUD picture of a brick, did some video white transition to a video oh bedroom dark

Notice how the paint icon is first red then it turns black

Drum portal is fake He took an HUD picture of a brick, did some video white transition to a video oh bedroom dark

Notice how the paint icon is first red then it turns black
Wrong, the reason my camera was so still was because I had to leave blockland open and the song playing for +10 hours. When I was getting close to the mark, I switched to the blockland window, and I freaked out when the portal happened. Also if you read the description, it didn't turn black, the colors in the palette disappeared.

drum portal is wtf
but how did they change maps without having to load the datablocks again?
and would it save builds?
im thinking a script changed the lights in the map.

Wrong, the reason my camera was so still was because I had to leave blockland open and the song playing for +10 hours. When I was getting close to the mark, I switched to the blockland window, and I freaked out when the portal happened. Also if you read the description, it didn't turn black, the colors in the palette disappeared.
im thinking a script changed the lights in the map.
Dude, map lighting transitions like that would cause a big amount of lag.

Nice try

trogotor the all-knowing torque wizard

Blockland is a great way to understand the maximums and minimums of torque

this entire loving community

^so true

but is that real? my friends and me are trying to put the clock to 10 hours.

I think it might be a script counting the loops. As far as I know it only occurs on bedroom. Notice how the event happens when the drum is about to hit.

I think it might be a script counting the loops. As far as I know it only occurs on bedroom. Notice how the event happens when the drum is about to hit.

how much jacob waited for it happen?