Author Topic: Forums rid of most morons :D  (Read 49743 times)

can't we all just sleep on it and resume this silly discussion tomorrow

seriously why am I awake right now

Ill just leave this here:
(8:11 AM) Joshua:   Alright, time to jerk off to some neko shota.
(8:11 AM) Joshua:   Yeah, I'm forgeted up. I know :(
(8:11 AM) Joshua:   brb.
(8:13 AM) Colten v3.5:   0-0
(8:13 AM) Colten v3.5:   Wait
(8:13 AM) Colten v3.5:   I thought you hated furries
(8:13 AM) Joshua:   Neko =/= Furry.
(8:13 AM) Colten v3.5:   I just googled it
(8:13 AM) Colten v3.5:   It was a half cat half boy
(8:14 AM) Joshua:   A single cat abindage is not equivilant to a dog with some human features.
(8:14 AM) Joshua:   And that's not why I hate furries.
(8:14 AM) Colten v3.5:   http://www.nekoshota.com/indexshota.jpg
(8:14 AM) Colten v3.5:   Also
(8:14 AM) Colten v3.5:   They are all little boys 0-0
(8:14 AM) Joshua:   Hence the word Shota.
(8:15 AM) Colten v3.5:   Yes
(8:15 AM) Joshua:   You need to learn your lingo.
(8:15 AM) Colten v3.5:   But a boy jacking off to a boy?
(8:15 AM) Joshua:   Regular doesn't cut it anymore.
(8:15 AM) Joshua:   I drench my sorrows in procrastination so often that it becomes too hard to get off to heteroloveual intercoruse for the sole purpose of reproduction.
(8:15 AM) Joshua:   You need to expand your researchographic interests if you do it too often.
(8:16 AM) Colten v3.5:   Oh ok, so Ill go over to /me/ and start jerking off
(8:16 AM) Colten v3.5:   */men/
(8:16 AM) Joshua:   I've done iit
(8:16 AM) Colten v3.5:   0_0

Source: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=42448.0

For those of you who dont understand this, Iban jacks off to drawings of naked little boys. By little I mean 4-8

Best part is that Iban, Me, Gikon, and Jookia (Pretty much the hated crew att) were all permad and then one day I was randomly unbanned
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 02:01:41 AM by Colten »

What orifice do you pull this garbage out of? I'm serious I can't tell if you're making stuff up at this point or if you actually believe all of this.
I believe it because im the one who had converations with the both of yu. You earlier this year.
and her later this year. She obviously already manipulated you. Im sure by tomorrow your going to tell her you hope she dies some horrible death again. You think i havent seen anything since we stopped talking? lol she has provided me with so many of your guys's conversations and she even told me the only reason why she keeps you around is because you feed into her vore special interest. She told me that just a few days ago. And no Iban. Im not lying. Im not pathetic like stocking. I dont need to lie to get people to like me. Ive been truthful and honest as much as i can possibly get. Your the only dimwit who feeds into her crap.

well this is the most interesting conversation i've seen in a while

Ill just leave this here:
Source: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=42448.0
Oh yeah. And Iban dares call me "classy" with an attitude. huehuehue~

Colten, that is so old I can't even bring myself to care.

I believe it because im the one who had converations with the both of yu. You earlier this year.
and her later this year. She obviously already manipulated you. Im sure by tomorrow your going to tell her you hope she dies some horrible death again. You think i havent seen anything since we stopped talking? lol she has provided me with so many of your guys's conversations and she even told me the only reason why she keeps you around is because you feed into her vore special interest. She told me that just a few days ago. And no Iban. Im not lying. Im not pathetic like stocking. I dont need to lie to get people to like me. Ive been truthful and honest as much as i can possibly get. Your the only dimwit who feeds into her crap.
I'm not going to be a jerk to her because some dumb angsty cunt on an Internet forum took advantage of her trust (in exactly the same way you took advantage of mine) and used her as a weapon against me.

You are an awful human being, and I hope your child burns to death.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 01:21:55 PM by Badspot »

classy.

Colten, that is so old I can't even bring myself to care.
I'm not going to be a jerk to her because some dumb angsty cunt on an Internet forum took advantage of her trust (in exactly the same way you took advantage of mine) and used her as a weapon against me.

Reported.

Classy.

I can't say you don't deserve it.

that still doesn't mean you're not an starfish for saying it

I can't say you don't deserve it.
20.00$ worth of time on the forums and you've pretty much already wasted it.

Was it worth it?

He doesnt have feelings. Im sure if he had a child and someone said tha tabout his own flesh and blood he would be ready to kill someone.
But then again. He doesnt know what love is.
I now feel sad for you Iban.
Your pitiful.

I pray to god he never has kids, can you imagine walking in on your dad fapping to 6 year old boys?