Author Topic: Does this ever happen to you?  (Read 12641 times)

I am fairly sure you are still despised, or perhaps you have simply sunk into mediocrity. I would never use the word famous to describe you or anyone on these forums, however.
There was an argument of me being a little too jokey. That argument ended a couple month ago, nobody despises me right now.

There was an argument of me being a little too jokey. That argument ended a couple month ago, nobody despises me right now.
I did not intend to carry the discussion on for this long. Since I do not want to mess up this topic, I shall desist in my allegations.

I can't understand you with those big words

Did you even look at the loving date? it was over a year ago too
but, seeing as you've ignored everyone else and stuck to your stuffty attitude, I guess you never noticed

Yeah, I know that Ms. Rarity cunt-muffin.

I've just held a grudge until I couldn't of held it no more.

Facts about the forums

-They try to find everything they can to make you look dumb, spelling errors.. grammar errors.. You get the idea.
-They try to find your real identity
-They make stupid topics about you
-They Insult you, ALOT!
-They are immature at times
-They are apparently brain-dead if they can't just apologize or show sympathy or realize they have got flamed too.
-They show no signs of mercy and will attempt to get everyone off the forums
-They hate me

Facts about me

-I suck at multiplayer at times
-I like the ps3 (Why is this important? Because you probably will cuss me out and say 360 is better)
-My old name was "gun massacre", I capitalized it because someone who isn't a complete starfish told me to capitalize it because it made me look like a "n00b".
-I have a stress headache right now.
-Those friends that made the drama post about me and those friends who tried to find my facebook really upsetted me, I try my best and you pull of insane stuff.
-I have shown an idea and It backfired because people just decided to call me an idiot, I didn't make it backfire.
-If you assume I'm Adam Plymale, think again. I'm nobody apparently.. That's a fact too. Thanks starfishs.
-If you don't stop sending me messages on irc like "fgt", "forget u dood", "lame joke dude! what up!" I swear.. This WILL get serious. I don't take stuff from nobody anymore, this new Massacre fad started 2 months ago.

Now it's your turn.
Tell us facts about you forums.

You're autistic aren't you?

I can't understand you with those big words

And I don't understand "TrogTongue"

And I don't understand "TrogTongue"
It takes an autistic to know an autistic

You're autistic.

You're autistic aren't you?

Wow, that's new..

Well... Last time I checked I was to busy getting flamed by forgeters on the internet.

I'm not autistic. Don't joke about it either, people are born with it and can't help it..

I WILL try to brown townize your IP to find where you live.
That stuff is not funny, I will find your house and I will slap you. I'll go SO far to get to where you live man. That's where the line is.

Think all you want.

There's no problem with autistic people other than the fact that you can't understand the random mumbles from the high level autistic kids.

I used to call 'em "E Kids", because they flap their hands and go "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I used to call 'em "E Kids", because they flap their hands and go "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
don't joke about autism dude, people are born with it and can't help it!

It takes an autistic to know an autistic

You're autistic.

And it takes an ass to know an ass.

Your ass is dead bitch.
You're testing my patience and how much insults I can take.

If I get around to it, I'll come around and show you my definition of Pain.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 07:33:13 PM by Badspot »

And it takes an ass to know an ass.

Your ass is dead bitch.
You're testing my patience and how much insults I can take.

If I get around to it, I'll come around and show you my definition of Pain.
internet tough guy-o-meter
[||||||||||||||||   ]

don't joke about autism dude, people are born with it and can't help it!

You think I don't know that already? It's been 5 months after that fateful topic. I've gotten smarter, I've gotten more skilled in multiplayer but it's still loving hard. I've changed.

Why don't you just read my posts?

Gun Massacre, why is your heart so filled with hatred? Most of the people that posted in your thread have probably forgotten about it, and I am sure that if asked, they would apologize.

Yeah, I know that Ms. Rarity cunt-muffin.
Random insult, much?
I've just held a grudge until I couldn't of held it no more.
Why would you hold a grudge for about TWO YEARS? it's not like the people who posted killed your father and raped your mother or something that happened personally to harm you
Facts about the forums

-They try to find everything they can to make you look dumb, spelling errors.. grammar errors.. You get the idea.
Usually happens to people who do this ALL THE TIME
-They try to find your real identity
Nobody cares about who you really are
-They make stupid topics about you
Really? "Make stupid topics about you"? maybe you should look at what you're doing first
-They Insult you, ALOT!
I wonder who insulted who first... oh right, you did!
-They are immature at times
No stuff
-They are apparently brain-dead if they can't just apologize or show sympathy or realize they have got flamed too.
You've held a GRUDGE for TWO YEARS, you must be braindead for not forgetting about it. What does "realize they have got flamed too" mean?
-They show no signs of mercy and will attempt to get everyone off the forums
Only the people who act like handicaps
-They hate me
I wonder why...

Facts about me

-I suck at multiplayer at times
Nobody's perfect
-I like the ps3 (Why is this important? Because you probably will cuss me out and say 360 is better)
You like a console, not everyone will agree with what you have but they won't act like total stuffs about it (usually)
-My old name was "gun massacre", I capitalized it because someone who isn't a complete starfish told me to capitalize it because it made me look like a "n00b".
So this is an alt?
-I have a stress headache right now.
Good to know, seeing as you have kept a grudge in that braindead head of yours for so long and can't accept when you are wrong, doesn't suprise me
-Those friends that made the drama post about me and those friends who tried to find my facebook really upsetted me, I try my best and you pull of insane stuff.
Well, you did insult them instead of accept that they were telling you something
-I have shown an idea and It backfired because people just decided to call me an idiot, I didn't make it backfire.
when people said things about it, like how it would work and other things, you just ignored them and yelled out insults
-If you assume I'm Adam Plymale, think again. I'm nobody apparently.. That's a fact too. Thanks starfishs.
Ok, starfish
-If you don't stop sending me messages on irc like "fgt", "forget u dood", "lame joke dude! what up!" I swear.. This WILL get serious. I don't take stuff from nobody anymore, this new Massacre fad started 2 months ago.
Internet tuff guie eh?

Now it's your turn.
Tell us facts about you forums.
This is not a place for idiots like you

internet tough guy-o-meter
[||||||||||||||||   ]

No, [||                            ].

Lvl 12, Beserker.
Favorite weapon: Magic - Flame ward