Author Topic: Does this ever happen to you?  (Read 12635 times)

You think I don't know that already? It's been 5 months after that fateful topic. I've gotten smarter, I've gotten more skilled in multiplayer but it's still loving hard. I've changed.

Why don't you just read my posts?
i've been reading your posts and it just sounds like you're threatening trogtor with situations that will never happen because you're an internet tough guy

also it's been a year and 5 months

No, [||                            ].

Lvl 12, Beserker.
Favorite weapon: Magic - Flame ward
uh, no, you're--

read my above post

Hey, It's been 5 months and I didn't insult people on my first post.
I just had an Idea that I wanted to share.

a year and 5 months

i've been reading your posts and it just sounds like you're threatening trogtor with situations that will never happen because you're an internet tough guy

also it's been a year and 5 months

The best I can do is call the cyber police, I get this way on the internet when I'm pissed.
Piss me of some more and I'll act like one of those medieval jesters who entertain the king.
And after that I am bugs bunny
And after that.. I'm a robot.
And after that I'm Adam Sandler
And..

Forget it. You get it.

The best I can do is call the cyber police, I get this way on the internet when I'm pissed.
Piss me of some more and I'll act like one of those medieval jesters who entertain the king.
And..

Forget it. You get it.
so you're saying you won't TRACE TROGTOR'S ID TO FIND OUT WHERE HE LIVES and all that was just trying to be tough?

also cyber police lol what

a year and 5 months

stuff. You're right.

It's from 2010 and its 2011, and thus. I've proved my point that people try to find cons in your post, I suggest you stop it 'cause it makes you look desperate, which is what I like to see.

Gun Massacre, if you'd like, I could message all of the users who posted in that topic, and politely tell them that they might have been too harsh, and that maybe they should apologize. Would you want me to?

stuff. You're right.

It's from 2010 and its 2011, and thus. I've proved my point that people try to find cons in your post, I suggest you stop it 'cause it makes you look desperate, which is what I like to see.
well yeah the point of an argument is to find flaws in someone else's story and exploit them to make you seem better
and drama is pretty much "Arguments: the Board"
also all the threatening trogtor makes you look desperate

so you're saying you won't TRACE TROGTOR'S ID TO FIND OUT WHERE HE LIVES and all that was just trying to be tough?

also cyber police lol what

No, I wont.

But I want to so bad so my elderly father will get up for once and hit him with his cane.

And cyber police are police, on the internet.
They're real. Welcome to earth James, the earth says forget YOU!

Gun Massacre, please answer my question. I am leaving the house in 2 minutes, but I could get started on the mass messaging once I get back.

but then you proceeded to get buttmad when people told you it was a bad idea
Haha, cyber police, haven't heard that in a while
so you'll be a fool and do stupid stuff just because someone demands you to?
And..

Forget it. You get it.
No, stop trying to be funny
stuff. You're right.

We have been saying this since the start of the topic, do you even know where the time is on topics? do you not understand the concept of listening to people and saying stupid stuff?
How does it make him look desperate? if anything you look desperate for holding a grudge and expecting people to feel guilty/sorry for you

No, I wont.

But I want to so bad so my elderly father will get up for once and hit him with his cane.
People being mad on the internet: brown townogy's to use

And cyber police are police, on the internet.
WHEE WOO WHEE WOO! MAKE WAY FOR THE CYBER POLICE, SURFING THE INTERWEBS!
They're real. Welcome to earth James, the earth says forget YOU!
Welcome to blockland forums, Gun, now leave and never come back

Trogdor, you are right, this guy is funy

Gun Massacre, if you'd like, I could message all of the users who posted in that topic, and politely tell them that they might have been too harsh, and that maybe they should apologize. Would you want me to?

You're joking, I can tell.

I can tell whats going to happen..

You'll get me to say yes so everyone will laugh and I'll call a phone number and you people will serve in community service or something..

Plus it's my business, I'm not the person who puts peoples lives on the line. If you get my meaning.

Plus let 'em run off and continue their perilous journey of doucheness.
They're not taking part in this post which makes me think they're either scared or busy or just crippled and can't get to the computer.

Or they were banned.

Thanks for asking.

Trogdor, you are right, this guy is funny

You sir, have a flaw in your post.

"No, trying to be funny"
"You're right trogdor, this guy is funny"

Also if you're going to play that way, then I have no choice. I will sink down to your level and play your game.

If you are willing to accept the consequences.