Author Topic: Elementary School  (Read 9398 times)

Elementary School (v1)
An Elementary School.

Description
An Elementary School. The names of the teachers are based on the teachers at my old Elementary School. Not much effort was put into the Gym or Cafeteria, I know, but I really don't care.

It really is based on my old school.
Rolling Hills Elementary School.
Northeastern Local School District.

This school is called
Flat Hills Elementary School
Southwestern Local School District.

Version 2 will not be completed due to deleting the props add-ons due to bugs with-in them.

Here is a list of all the teachers:
Kindergarden
Mrs.Syle
Ms.Gleason
Mrs.Perrine
Ms.Dugan
1st Grade
Ms.Meadows
Mrs.Robison
Ms.Rutschilling
Mrs.Manion
2nd Grade
Mrs.Gruber
Ms.Morris
Mrs.Roof
Ms.Wood
3rd Grade
Mrs.Riley
Mrs.Jacobson
Ms.Pilson
Ms.Ervin
4th Grade
Ms.Dobyns
Mrs.Johnson
Ms.Saunders
Mrs.Tillman
5th Grade
Mrs.Lemmings
Ms.Heskett
Mrs.Cochran
Ms.Cherry
Specials/Electives
Mrs.Zecchini (Guidance)
Mrs.Dalwan (Libray)
Ms.Watkins (Art)
Mr.Folk (Gym)
Nurse
Ms.Bates
Office
Mr.Blackburn (Principle)
Mrs.Schreiber
Mrs.Hill
Cafeteria
Mrs.Swords
Kitchen
Mrs.Colvin (Head Cheff)
Mrs.Anderson
Ms.Englefeild
Mrs.Freshour
Mrs.Harris
Mrs.Hoppes
Mrs.Kelley

Try to recognize that we all have different skill levels in this game. There is no need to criticize someone else's build simply because it's not the best build out there.

Do not give an x/10 style rating unless the builder asks for one.
NOTE*: This post gives me the right to report you.

Screenshots

Required Add-Ons
This build requires JVS Content, Cax's Props, Household Props, Prop Sys, Bus and Demian's Dodgeballs to work, so make sure that you download them too!

Also make sure that the max number of JVS Content is set to 84 or higher.
Also make sure that the max number of Vehicles is set to 7 or higher.

Installation
Put Elementary_School.bls into your Slate folder in your Saves folder in your Blockland folder.

Download
Elementary_School.bls

Click Here to view this file on the Mediafire Downloads System

Built By
Clone2
Blox Construction [-BLX-]
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 08:07:45 PM by Clone2 »

It's ok. It just has too much empty space.

It's ok. It just has too much empty space.
Eh,there's not too much that I could do to add on any posters and such in the class rooms.
Edit*:Remember,this is only version 1.0.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 10:26:28 AM by Clone2 »

it doesnt make you look cool to copy the layout of the add-on topics that the mod bot makes when an add-on is released on RTB

it doesnt make you look cool to copy the layout of the add-on topics that the mod bot makes when an add-on is released on RTB
I'm not trying to look cool.
And I could name several other topics where people try to make it look like mod bot.

I'm not trying to look cool.
And I could name several other topics where people try to make it look like mod bot.
name 5 with links.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 10:46:20 AM by Clone2 »

This needs alot of work, try filling in all that huge empty space in the cafeteria and stuff. You might want to use print plates for that hallway too, the red floor looks a little bit out of place. Oh, try adding a few ceiling lights too.

Trueno's colorset
BSD Sign "Bricks"
Spartan Laser v5
Portal Gun
DnR Military Jeep

I can list WAY more if you'd like.
You know half of those use the old automated RTB2 forum format it'd give you after you uploaded a file?

I can tell because if you click the link, it says you're trying to go to an RTB2 mod.

This needs alot of work, try filling in all that huge empty space in the cafeteria and stuff. You might want to use print plates for that hallway too, the red floor looks a little bit out of place. Oh, try adding a few ceiling lights too.
I know,it's still only version 1.
And I EPICALLY FAILED.
I forgot a music room and playground, I'll add that to version 2 of the school.

I actually like the format of the OP, it make it all look much cleaner and organized.

As for the build, it's a good start, but you reall need to work on the exterior. Look at the school in ACM City, it is actually reminiscent of a real school in both exterior and interior. You just need to work a little harder.

I actually like the format of the OP, it make it all look much cleaner and organized.

As for the build, it's a good start, but you reall need to work on the exterior. Look at the school in ACM City, it is actually reminiscent of a real school in both exterior and interior. You just need to work a little harder.
I agree,and I'm not a pro at building.
I have a BL_ID of 6959,but I'm still beginning,this is only my 3rd build.

And I'm working on the playground.

Too boxy, flat, and a lot of empty space.

Too boxy, flat, and a lot of empty space.

Try to recognize that we all have different skill levels in this game. There is no need to critisize someone else's build simply because it's not the best build out there.

Do not give an x/10 style rating unless the builder asks for one.
NOTE*: This post gives me the right to report you.