Author Topic: =Jurassic Block= Server Status is Offline  (Read 3126 times)

[img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/ev-108/JurassicParkVisitorsCenterRotund-1.png[/img
i thought this was the build and i spit my cheerios
poor cheerios :c

i thought this was the build and i spit my cheerios
Yeah, that's the most decent picture I could find for reference material. We plan to if not accurately, replicate that picture into a build.

I think I'll check this out and try to help.
I could act.

I still have a working version of Hydralisk's old Spino model, though he probably doesn't want me to distribute it.

I think I'll check this out and try to help.
I could act.
Find a role, and use vocaroo to send us your voice.

I still have a working version of Hydralisk's old Spino model, though he probably doesn't want me to distribute it.
I think it would be better to make a new model from the ground up.

I'm really good with editing videos, FX And stuff like that, I'de also like to be a set builder.

Name: Orion

Skill: little bit of building, lots of eventing.

Desired position: can host, can film (but not edit), can set-build.

Example of your work: not sure?

Name:  Morningstar

Skill:  Can build a bit, event a bit, and I'm sure acting isn't hard

Desired Position:  Anything you assign that I feel I can do

Example of my work:  I'll make something quick by Friday

Other:  Can only help between 5:00 and 6:00 pm EST on weekdays, and 4 to 6 on weekends, sorry if this excludes me

I'm really good with editing videos, FX And stuff like that, I'de also like to be a set builder.
Sounds good. A sample when you have it will be appreciated.
Name: Orion

Skill: little bit of building, lots of eventing.

Desired position: can host, can film (but not edit), can set-build.

Example of your work: not sure?
Your hosting and Eventing skill will be very useful. I would like to see an example of an event build.

You will both be added to the list.

So here's the schedule. On Weekdays Set building will begin 5:00 through 7:00 pm EST on weekdays (For the exception of next Monday, because I'm going to be out shopping like a little girl). On the Weekends I'm going to begin work 9:00 through 12:00 on Saturday and 2:00 through 4:00 on Sunday (Except this next sunday because I just finished travelling a crap ton.) I am to be informed of any attempted independent hosting and meetings of the work crew if any of you decide to do so.