Author Topic: ChappersTeddy - lol stoking thinks im cute.. <33 :)))  (Read 6719 times)

So one day Stocking calls ChappersTeddy cute. He therefore assumes that she's in love with him so he defends her to the death and 'loves' her back.

I still don't get it, and it looks unfair.
She says she's coming back on Tuesday, though.

Stocking gets banned for flaming. He says it looks 'unfair' only because it's Stocking.

A very unexpected event indeed.

>Taking an insult as a compliment

In no way was it unfair.
Go away please, too many people hate you.
Here he's saying that too many people hate Lord Tony ONLY because Stocking and Lord Tony are starfishs to eachother. Many people probably respect Lord Tony.

That's about all I can pull up for now.

he should stop with the maturity thing lol

He is grabbing all of the attention, he's not an chick magnet.

He should leave. He's too young for these forums.

Yeah. He hams on that 'mature eight year old' thing. He also shouldn't be on tiny chat with you guys. Plus he seems spoilt.

I dont respect Lord Tony  :cookieMonster:

But i also dont hate him

he should stop with the maturity thing lol
He should leave. He's too young for these forums.
Yeah. He hams on that 'mature eight year old' thing. He also shouldn't be on tiny chat with you guys. Plus he seems spoilt.
If I'm not mistaken, I'm averagely sure everyone on the Blockland Forums doesn't want immature 8-year-olds running around the forums. However, if Chappers can be mature, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be here.

However I agree he's most likely been a little spoiled, I didn't know how to swear until I was 10.

^^^that I don't have a problem with him mostly only the maturity thing if your a mature person you don't have to say "hey I'm mature" people will just see you are other than that I think he's not half bad

i love it how he thinks he's some kind of magnet that can attract all the girls

If I'm not mistaken, I'm averagely sure everyone on the Blockland Forums doesn't want immature 8-year-olds running around the forums. However, if Chappers can be mature, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be here.

However I agree he's most likely been a little spoiled, I didn't know how to swear until I was 10.
if he's 8 thats totally fine, but not when i see "just ur average 8 year old" "yeh im pretty mature" "MATURE MATURE MATURE"

So chappers is a white knight for stocking? There are tonnes of those what makes him special?

So chappers is a white knight for stocking? There are tonnes of those what makes him special?
this one's totally mature

He's eight years old.