Author Topic: Bobafet5 and his partner War Monger - Excessive Banning for no Reason  (Read 3542 times)

Ok, I'm missing something here. You guys are like best friends, and Boba said that you were making fun of him on irc. So if he'
s telling the truth then he has every right to ban you. If he's not telling the truth than you were stupid to make this topic and he was stupid to ban you.
He is the one who started the conversation on irc, and it had nothing to do with it.
What I don't get is why you kept joining.
I was building something.

What do you mean partner?
They're married.

First I want to say that War Monger is a complete douche.
Second is that I don't take sides, but you two shouldn't get split unless he does it again.
Third, I have a similar friend, Nosegoat who pissed me off today, but I just needed to cool off.
Dang bro, just take it casually.  It's Blockland after all. 

Why did you bump this -_-

Freek's a pretty cool guy, met him today. Not sure about boba though.

Wow first drama about me.. OK where to start.. First off it was a friendly Joke :/. You took it too seriously. Second, You were making fun of me on IRC and it started to get WAY outa hand. and honestly you are annoying. I remember your first account. ArfNarf which had like 5 dramas. You should think about this

Banning isn't a friendly joke.

Why did you bump this -_-
I had something to say.  I did not let this being dead stop me.

Bobafet is the coolest guy in the world! :D
HES WATCHING ME. CALL THE PRESIDENT, HE IS FORCING ME TO WRITE THIS

Bobafet is the coolest guy in the world! :D
HES WATCHING ME. CALL THE PRESIDENT, HE IS FORCING ME TO WRITE THIS
lol xD its all true

lol xD its all true

YOU DID PUT HIM UP TO IT! DIE YOU EVIL MONSTER!

*44. mag to the face!*

Why would you keep joining?
If you didn't join than he'd just be like "wut why he no come back it was just joke :("
then no drama

-snip-

What you don't understand is where I came into all of this. I have my robots with lasers pewpew lined upready to attack at any moment.

On topic: dis is y u hang out wit spectum insted
y u no hang out wit spectum no moar