Retail?

Author Topic: Retail?  (Read 3655 times)

Retail culls out the brick faces that you don't see, thus improving your fps by around 2000% or something.

i found sonic!

Now i have to follow you around.

Omg, Sonic and Tails! Is Dr. Robotnik here too? :O

Here is something that this kid I know made, it's awesome.
It also made it to the front page of newgrounds back in it's days.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/297089

Oh yeah, that's newgrounds, so click at your own risk.

Badspot

• Administrator
I can sum up the performance differences between rtb and retail in a single screenshot

ANOTHER major difference between RTB and Retail is that in RTB, there's NO vehicles, but there are movers and the editor wand (already mentioned). In retail, you have no movers or editor wand. However, there are colored lights, music, vehicles and emmiters such as fire and water. Personally, I prefer Retail.  :cookieMonster:

ANOTHER major difference between RTB and Retail is that in RTB, there's NO vehicles, but there are movers and the editor wand (already mentioned). In retail, you have no movers or editor wand. However, there are colored lights, music, vehicles and emmiters such as fire and water. Personally, I prefer Retail.  :cookieMonster:

You seem to forget that RTB had an airplane and an atv.

Really? I never saw that.

even with super wand use, you still could only use about 1000-2000 before you lagged to hell.

and that is nothing compared to the massive builds that  MULTIPLAYER game requires.

in 0002+rtb there was no point in multiplayer other then to jump around shooting each other.
building was useless since what the hell fun is it to share 1000 bricks...

I've played Blockland for 1 year and 7 months and am still addicted. It's worth it!

I've played for over 3 years :)

Anyways, got another question...can you play both RTB and Retail without deleting one of them?

yes, they have nothing in common.
I got both on my comp, and I can play both no problem.

Omg, Sonic and Tails! Is Dr. Robotnik here too? :O

Sure hope so :)

Hey tails, how ya doing bro´? xD

We need a Mario to kill him!

On topic: Retail Blockland >>>>>>>>>>Blockland