Author Topic: Sulfate - "thanksgiving is stuff and america is inferior" aka pulling a Nymethus  (Read 4457 times)

where exactly did I break a rule lol

In thanksgiving for canada thread:

"Who cares about thanksgiving it's stupid"

In thanksgiving for canada thread:

"Who cares about thanksgiving it's stupid"

no I said nobody here cares about thanksgiving

meaning nobody in Canada. the OP was about how nobody in Canada cares about thanksgiving. is he going to be banned too?

never put salt on my food. not sure why. pepper, possibly .. I ate 2 small plums after, does that count?
Drink some water to keep you hydrated.

Drink some water to keep you hydrated.

probably a good idea. haven't drank much lately :C

anyway going to school now. see you lovelies later~

Lol, are you really such a dumbass that you don't understand people are going to flame if you say "LOEL NOONE HERE CARES BOUT THANKSGIVIN!"

Wow. Sulfate is a total forgetwad to have nothing better to do than to stuff on thanksgiving.

That was a really richard move of Sulfate to start flaming Americans for the stupid reasons of eating turkey and having big egos. Most of the time people are joking and I don't care, but Sulfate just had to go and be an ass about it.

People didn't even eat turkey on thanksgiving. People just decided that it would be cool to eat them because richards

People didn't even eat turkey on thanksgiving. People just decided that it would be cool to eat them because richards
very

I heard that the first thanksgiving didn't have a turkey at all, it had deer instead or something

I care about thanksgiving, Sulfate are you even asking for bullstuff?

I care about thanksgiving, Sulfate are you even asking for bullstuff?
read the thread

he's at school, most likely talking stuff about thanksgiving to his uber cool friends

read the thread

he's at school, most likely talking stuff about thanksgiving to his uber cool friends
Already did.