7 (9.2%)
Trance
9 (11.8%)
Hardstyle/Hard Dance
8 (10.5%)
Moombah/Glitch Hop/Downtempo
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: The EDM Megathread - Monday Monstercat release!  (Read 206907 times)

I haven't been following this thread so can someone fill me in?

literally nothing important has happened.

goddamnit I just page loss'd my own post

in other news, I just replaced the tank music in L4D2 with the drop from Knife Party's remix of "Last Time" and this was the result

I don't see why people think Page Loss is a real thing. I personally click the "" button and read every post up to the most recent, I don't believe anybody just skips to the last page and ignores everything and starts rambling about stuff they have no idea about.

I don't see why people think Page Loss is a real thing. I personally click the "" button and read every post up to the most recent, I don't believe anybody just skips to the last page and ignores everything and starts rambling about stuff they have no idea about.

yeah I know, I agree with you and I do the same thing, I was just being sarcastic

however

I don't believe anybody just skips to the last page and ignores everything and starts rambling about stuff they have no idea about.

I bet you'd be surprised how many people do actually do this

lmfao

yall skipped me too ;_;

Someone teach me how to make dubstep tomorrow, I mean come in to a steam or skype, tell me what type of sound I should be looking for and tell me how to modulate it correctly. It always either sounds robotic if I automate the rate or it sounds too fast and offbeat.

plz help it's so cool and all the ladiez like dubstep and I wanna be a coolguy and make dubstep that I can give out on CDs to all the girl's I'm loving.

jk but srsly please can someone do this?
Beachbum's in a different country for a while so I can't get his expertise, plus he uses turntables to make his wobbles. :c

Someone teach me how to make dubstep tomorrow, I mean come in to a steam or skype, tell me what type of sound I should be looking for and tell me how to modulate it correctly. It always either sounds robotic if I automate the rate or it sounds too fast and offbeat.
In Massive? Set filter 1 to a Low Pass filter, drag an LFO onto the SC for the cutoff, play with the amount and the rate and the waveform. Wub wub wub.

In Massive? Set filter 1 to a Low Pass filter, drag an LFO onto the SC for the cutoff, play with the amount and the rate and the waveform. Wub wub wub.
Thanks, that's issue numero uno.

Second issue: How do I automate rate of the LFO without it sounding bad?

Thanks, that's issue numero uno.

Second issue: How do I automate rate of the LFO without it sounding bad?
doing it via the vst or in ableton itself?

I don't know how it is in Ableton but in FL Studio what you do is assign one of the 8 macros in Massive to the LFO rate and then browse through Massive's parameters to find the macro you just assigned and then automate it.

good god when will swedish house mafia shut up about thier break up and just break up already

loving finally NI sent me my goddamn serials

TBP don't you loving dare say it