7 (9.2%)
Trance
9 (11.8%)
Hardstyle/Hard Dance
8 (10.5%)
Moombah/Glitch Hop/Downtempo
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: The EDM Megathread - Monday Monstercat release!  (Read 207444 times)

ALVIN MOTHERloving RISK

i literally shat my pants when it turned out to be an electro house drop (THE BEST ONE EVER) instead of a dubstep one
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:40:10 PM by kevin 51l »

Just because you put that in big text I'm not going to click it.

Just because you put that in big text I'm not going to click it.
i put it in big text because it's probably the biggest song i've heard

like holy stuff

scaled it down a bit tho

Fancy. Something about the melody bugs me, but I can't put my finger on it. Besides that, pretty great.

Fancy. Something about the melody bugs me, but I can't put my finger on it. Besides that, pretty great.

well if you figure out what about it bugs you, please let me know. I was actually considering using a bit of a different sound for the melody because it sounds a little too... computer-y, if you get what I'm saying.

eh I might just resample it or somethin.

thanks for the feedback mang. c:

It's not the sound, I feel like one of your notes is flat or something, or maybe the filter cuts one of them in such a way that it sounds off.

When the melody changes at like, 0:15, one of the notes just sounds off.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 12:31:48 AM by Trinick. »

It's not the sound, I feel like one of your notes is flat or something, or maybe the filter cuts one of them in such a way that it sounds off.

When the melody changes at like, 0:15, one of the notes just sounds off.

ah yeah, I hear what you're talking about and I just thought of something better to do with the melody there, hold on one sec.

seconds 20-22 there's a weird kinda note.

:x

ah yeah, I hear what you're talking about and I just thought of something better to do with the melody there, hold on one sec.

well I didn't change what I initially wanted to change but I did change something else about the melody. added a bunch of other stuff as well. too lazy and tired to re-render right now though, maybe tomorrow.

I have a feeling I have to name my track to "finish" it.

That's how all my tracks have worked. I name them, few days later it's "done"

Next song is called Tyrannosaurus.

So today marks the release of Rogue's new EP, "Dreams," which is already out on Beatport and all songs from it have been uploaded to Monstercat's SoundCloud.

TastyNetwork also uploaded one of the songs (which is loving beautiful): [Electro] Rogue - Moments (feat. Meg Dean)

Gonna wait for the EP to be put on Bandcamp before I buy it because forget Beatport.

Edit: oh and you can listen to the entire set on SoundCloud right here.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 12:22:36 PM by Raeyok »