Author Topic: Arkenov and Dimitry - Blockbot's not on lets show our extreme lack of maturity!  (Read 2756 times)

Quality handicaps right here, folks.

Why not have a little fun in your life?

Can't see how being a giant roostersucker is fun.

Wow, nice catch. Just happened to open IRC to be all like WHAAA?????

Don't see how spamming IRC means I suck rooster.

Don't see how spamming IRC means I suck rooster.

Because it shows us how 12 you act.

Yeah xanner, you were doing it to. Happy?

I seriously laughed at this. Good job, +1 internet! :D

You sure like to troll don't you.

I seriously laughed at this. Good job, +1 internet! :D
Indeed, this is the best drama ever.

I really hope BlockBot gets online again soon, either way.

Lol rainbow what a spoil sport.  You were like the only one not laughing.  Plus anyways who says that noone can have fun?  Trololol.  Goodbye rainbow.  ARKENOOB AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!FATALE WANTS ME TO SHUT UP BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE IT!!!!  PILOT SAYS IM GAY BUT DIMITRY THINKS IM FUNNY!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 10:19:44 AM by Badspot »

Lol rainbow what a spoil sport.  You were like the only one not laughing.  Plus anyways who says that noone can have fun?  Trololol.  Goodbye rainbow.  ARKENOOB AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!FATALE WANTS ME TO SHUT UP BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE IT!!!!  PILOT SAYS IM GAY BUT DIMITRY THINKS IM FUNNY!

So this is admittance to trolling?

Cya.

I've spammed IRC in the absence of a moderator my fair share of times, but I don't do it anymore. I realized it's kind of childish, and eventually people get bored with it when they realize "hey, this is only fun for ten mintues and makes us look like asses." What realy bugs me are the people that try to justify it and do horribly.

Lol rainbow what a spoil sport.  You were like the only one not laughing.  Plus anyways who says that noone can have fun?  Trololol.  Goodbye rainbow.  ARKENOOB AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!FATALE WANTS ME TO SHUT UP BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE IT!!!!  PILOT SAYS IM GAY BUT DIMITRY THINKS IM FUNNY!

Like this idiot.

I've spammed IRC in the absence of a moderator my fair share of times, but I don't do it anymore. I realized it's kind of childish, and eventually people get bored with it when they realize "hey, this is only fun for ten mintues and makes us look like asses." What realy bugs me are the people that try to justify it and do horribly.

Like this idiot.
See now what gets me is that Blockland has already gone to the pits.  Im having fun while i can.  :P  You can do what you want, I'll do what I want.  Seeya.  :P

Hey, that's ME they're talking about!
:3

See now what gets me is that Blockland has already gone to the pits.  Im having fun while i can.  :P  You can do what you want, I'll do what I want.  Seeya.  :P
blockland is still the best game ever you just suck at it.