New Admin Orbs

Author Topic: New Admin Orbs  (Read 971 times)

So far the only admin orbs that I remember seeing up for download are the starorb, fire, water, and maybe 1 or 2 more. But those are plain and boring IMO. I'd like one like
What about the SHOOP DA WOOP face? you've got this giant shoop da woop face floating around looking at things. THAT would be creepy/funny.
Shoop is overused, what about a blockhead's head?
A giant floating blockhead, as the admin orb. Or just the image of a smileyface. Or even replace the emitters in some orbs with small Blockhead smileys. Something like that I would use.

And I know this was suggested before, but I'd like an admin orb that is similar to that of night-crawlers teleportation. I'm not a huge x-men fan or anything, I just think that it looked very cool in the movie. Something like- an invisible admin orb, and then when you drop the player at camera, a dark dust cloud appears around you.

I like these ideas, but there would be a invisible one too, so players cant see you when teleporting

I like these ideas, but there would be a invisible one too, so players cant see you when teleporting
with the Nightcrawler themed one, it is invisible. Theirs just dark cloud like emitters that appear whenever you drop the player at the camera. It's like in the movie. So whenever you're moving around with the ball, it's still invisible.

I made one that is a bunch of words that say all say ban.

lol that's something I might use too
What I tried to do was I put a blockhead face in particles, then I edited the starorb add-on to use that instead of the star particle, but for some reason when I loaded it, it was still the original orb :/

Me Gusta.

That reminds me to an add-on that when you die it says forget

How about the Prepper head that appears as you move in a fading motion.
But when you stop, it's not there at all, it's just invisible

yes
just yes

what about a blockhead's head?

A giant floating blockhead, as the admin orb. Or just the image of a smileyface. Or even replace the emitters in some orbs with small Blockhead smileys. Something like that I would use.

an admin orb that is similar to that of night-crawlers teleportation. Something like- an invisible admin orb, and then when you drop the player at camera, a dark dust cloud appears around you.
Any one of these, and I'd be satisfied

My favorite is the invisible admin orb