City builds. (I uploaded pictures of my city! PG 4&5)

Poll

What ones do you like best?

TDM's
15 (26.3%)
DM's
4 (7%)
City builds
25 (43.9%)
Free builds
6 (10.5%)
Others
7 (12.3%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: City builds. (I uploaded pictures of my city! PG 4&5)  (Read 5413 times)

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:17:00 PM by Cool Blockhead »

« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:29:34 PM by needle44 »

And if you go away I won't mind.

Ravenstar recruted me, and mabey I was being a jerk. So I'm sorry. Oh and I killed you "5-10" times because it looked like you were going to shoot me.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:29:24 PM by Cool Blockhead »

I'm thinking about starting a City RP or Life RP of some kind. Devo's went down and he hasn't been on in a while, so I guess the Life RP throne is passed on to me. :P

AAaooouuhh, heeeellll no. c:

This is for people to post pictures. I will post some once I find out where V20 put my new pictures.

This is for people to post pictures. I will post some once I find out where V20 put my new pictures.
User/Documents/Blockland/Screenshots

That's where all my pictures from before V20 are, V20 has moved pictures taken in it.

So if someone can tell me where to find pictures taken in V20 I will show you my city

i host city builds every day. no one joins them because of them stupid TDM and crap. Its K1ng_0f_N0thing's Cuty Build or City •_•

I have some of Siba/Soba's bricks. Join to see them and check out my city. I JUST WISH I COULD FIND MY V20 PICTURES!!!!!!!! >:O  if I found my pictures I would post my town

Block, I seen your town on the website. I was curious if we could incorporate Crystal Hall into it when it is finished? Depends on the brick ammount of course, but I think it would look nice to have the center have a nice veiw over a town. Anyway, cheers, from my Ag Classroom.

I still don't know why Devo wanted it to be called Moomoo hall. And sure we can find a place in my town for the hall.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:43:05 AM by Cool Blockhead »

Alright. What class are you in at the moment? :3 I'm replying NOW from health. We have to do a drug project on druggidy drugs. I done LSD. :P