Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629363 times)

When will application be looked at and why the hell should it take 3 months?
 :panda:

When will application be looked at and why the hell should it take 3 months?
 :panda:
From my own knowledge, applications are only looked at when enough admins feel like reviewing them. Most of the time they cannot be bothered with it (understandable) and it can end up taking a while due to a lack of interest

From my own knowledge, applications are only looked at when enough admins feel like reviewing them. Most of the time they cannot be bothered with it (understandable) and it can end up taking a while due to a lack of interest
Also to give others time.

Lack of interest.
Thank you admins for not caring about the game you administrate?!
And why should it "Give others time"

Lack of interest.
Thank you admins for not caring about the game you administrate?!
And why should it "Give others time"
Would you like to review apps every few weeks? It's called taking a break. It gives others time to submit apps. You're not helping yourself by making these posts either. Stop complaining, I waited for 4 months for my app to be reviewed and it was skipped

Would you like to review apps every few weeks? It's called taking a break. It gives others time to submit apps. You're not helping yourself by making these posts either. Stop complaining, I waited for 4 months for my app to be reviewed and it was skipped
I WOULD emphasis WOULD love to review them because it would actually help others.

I WOULD emphasis WOULD love to review them because it would actually help others.
Not as often as they used to. You don't really mean this

Not as often as they used to. You don't really mean this
I literally do

I can see an argument here or conversation

To give you the truth - you're application wouldn't even meet our standards. Now you're bothering and nagging us about Applications. You act fairly nice in game and you're helpful, but nagging us about applications was one wrong way.
I no longer recommend you for your application.

To give you the truth - you're application wouldn't even meet our standards. Now you're bothering and nagging us about Applications. You act fairly nice in game and you're helpful, but nagging us about applications was one wrong way.
I no longer recommend you for your application.
Me or who?