Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604290 times)

Uh, you would have had to repost it since then if you wanted to get reviewed again.
the application was posted after the others were collected and before we were told so, so I assumed that it would be counted towards the next set of reviews...

That boss has an awesome sword.

That boss has an awesome sword.
An awesome sword you made.

William is a fun boss.
He has one issue, though. When you die and/or the minigame resets, your character looks like a big colorless blob. Worse, you can't get rid of it.

William is a fun boss.
He has one issue, though. When you die and/or the minigame resets, your character looks like a big colorless blob. Worse, you can't get rid of it.
Pecon claims that is intentional for some reason.

I banned PressMe for the whole day for his assery and circumventing mute.

I banned PressMe for the whole day for his assery and circumventing mute.
Um, okay then?

Things to buff.
Hive the medic and demoman a slight HP and speed boost.
Things to nerf.
Dragons being able to tank the shock wave with a medic creating an endless round.

This has a very small amount of reason. Also, I hear that Twizzles fort wars has terrible administration.
Please edit it while you have the time, get more recommendations and more experience.
Hello cuddles le bear, funny thing about my server is that I'm the only admin. Also, I do not recommend this noon pwner guy because i've never heard of him. I have never admin'd him so I don't know where he got his information from, lol.

I do not recommend this noon pwner guy
Thanks for the information.

Thanks for the information.
Sorry this loving tablet always translates noob Into noon idk why

Sorry this loving tablet always translates noob Into noon idk why
Same here

Can someone pm me a link to the titanpad or whatever

Can someone pm me a link to the titanpad or whatever
There is not one at the moment.