Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618629 times)

I suggest putting in something in for the "silly inert pedestal"

PM once it's ready.
Specifically for admin applications? Because we probably won't be doing another one for at least a week, probably longer.

But I'll keep that in mind anyways. I usually just PM everyone who is online in the steam group.

forget it, I'm reposting my app. Hopefully this time it will be reviewed
Name:
Muzzles56 (Both in-game and on the forum)

BLID:

Previous Experience Administrating:
Throughout my life in Blockland, I have administrated several servers, both large and small. I have administrated, “Danny Boy’s Halo TDM,” and the, “2010 iEvent New Year’s party.” I also administrate several small servers such as servers run by, “Mr. Lol,” “Tonce,” and “Wynd Fox”, to name a few.

Who recommends you?
I have compiled my recommendations into one image for convenient use which were obtained via Steam chats.
http://i48.tinypic.com/25zp94z.png

Why should I accept you?
As a server host that usually deals with a lot of players at once, I know what a server host wants. I know that you want the game to run smoothly; no idler bosses, no blockers and people knowing how the game and server works. If I was an administrator of this server, I would ensure that these factors are in place for all players. I believe that everyone should be able to jump into a quick game with no problems. For newer players, however, this can be a problem. When I first started playing, I did not understand how to play as the boss. I was being harassed by other players and told to, “hurry the forget up,” numerous times. I feel that it is unfair that I was being treated this way, and I would have liked it if someone took me out of the game to teach me how to play in a one on one environment.
     In conclusion, I can manage many people in a server and as an administrator, I would ensure that the server runs like a manufacturing line, where the game is “placed,” (Started), “manufactured,” (Played), and “packed,” (Finished), in a smooth way. In doing so, I feel that the players will have their experienced enhanced in this server.

Your Timezone/Region:
GMT
Additional reccomendations:

I recommend Muzzles
/support for Muzzles
Muzzles has my recommendation.
RECOMMEND MUZZLES NOW I MUST
Edit: forgeted up the quote
I recommend Muzzles :)
I recommend muzzles.
I recommend muzzles too ;)
I recommend muzzles.
Total: 13
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 03:30:12 PM by Muzzles56 »

Yeah that's ideal - since he just skims the topic when collecting apps, it'd likely have been overlooked again if you didn't repost.

I recommend muzzles.

I recommend muzzles too ;)

And how long does the stun last for William?

And how long does the stun last for William?
The paralysis lasts for five seconds.

Is there any way I can see a history of added, removed, and modified events on bricks?
I want to see what is going on in the WIP and Current arena

Is there any way I can see a history of added, removed, and modified events on bricks?
I want to see what is going on in the WIP and Current arena
Unfortunately, no.

There is not one at the moment.
Did I put it off too long again and miss it?

Did I put it off too long again and miss it?
Maybe? I think it took about two or three weeks from when I messaged it to everyone to when I posted it.

Maybe? I think it took about two or three weeks from when I messaged it to everyone to when I posted it.
I remember you giving it to everyone not too long ago. Last week possibly?