Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1735695 times)

I like the launch point there because it's the only way for Rotondo to kill someone who is on the clock.

Also, Rotondo's melee fist range is horribly low. It's too damn hard to hit people. Especially those loving runners akimbo.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 04:31:30 PM by King of the Bill »

Someone needs to nerf the runners akimbo because they're like impossible for melee classes to hit.

Someone needs to nerf the runners akimbo because they're like impossible for melee classes to hit.
Just anti-akimo the guns to just one

Rotondo cant be blown away by the turret so just cap.

Make Guns Akimbo over heat.

Just anti-akimo the guns to just one
Doesn't solve the fact that he does too much damage and cant be hit.

As for capping I tried. He akimbo spammed me.

http://imgur.com/a/igarA
Can someone ban this guy
He's being a condescending starfish.
We're also pretty sure he's aimbotting or something because he never misses unless he and his target are moving in different directions. He instantly turns and points at someone immediately after kill (as penth).
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 06:59:15 PM by King of the Bill »

I'm about 89% certain that person is Badspot and is just messing around.

Can someone ban this guy
He's being a condescending starfish.
We're also pretty sure he's aimbotting or something because he never misses unless he and his target are moving in different directions. He instantly turns and points at someone immediately after kill (as penth).

Really? Aimbot?

Jeez, you know how much people accuse others of that?

Really? Aimbot?

Jeez, you know how much people accuse others of that?

don'tcha know

aimboats are in style

As much as it's frowned upon to accuse someone of using an aimbot... there are actual aimbot users, right?

As much as it's frowned upon to accuse someone of using an aimbot... there are actual aimbot users, right?

It doesn't give much of an advantage considering how slow projectiles move.

Name: Hayley (my blockland name is Soul_Jah. it is my friends boy's account)
BL_ID: 30464
Previous Experience: I have not been moderator because i only play blockland and other games on Xbox 360.

Who recommends you?: My friends introduced me to this game and he said i am "pretty darn good for a girl". so he told me i should sign up for admin...
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am now 20 years of age and i have plenty of spare time to watch over the server. (usually about 26 hours a week.) i also have my own youtube channel that i wish to start recording some blockland instead of Call of Duty. www.youtube.com/girlgonegamer

well done on this server By the way. probably the most organised boss battles in blockland history!

Name: Hayley (my blockland name is Soul_Jah. it is my friends boy's account)
BL_ID: 30464
Previous Experience: I have not been moderator because i only play blockland and other games on Xbox 360.

Who recommends you?: My friends introduced me to this game and he said i am "pretty darn good for a girl". so he told me i should sign up for admin...
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am now 20 years of age and i have plenty of spare time to watch over the server. (usually about 26 hours a week.) i also have my own youtube channel that i wish to start recording some blockland instead of Call of Duty. www.youtube.com/girlgonegamer

well done on this server By the way. probably the most organised boss battles in blockland history!

1. No, your in-game name is Hayley, not Soul Jah.
2. I doubt that you are 20.
3. I doubt that channel is yours. :/
4. You aren't a girl...