Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628125 times)

This was literally the only reason I ever played runner.

Or played at all

goodnight sweet prince
you and your high damage capabilities
you will be missed

The rest of the update does make want to check it out though.
I don't know about you man, but the runner was annoying enough that he can run faster than most bosses

It seems like his application is getting a lot of Momentum.
ba-dum pish

There should be a Kalphiter boss.
kalph miniboss
1 hits ephi
ephi can 1 hit kalph

There should be a Kalphiter boss.
It would carry a bazooka (aim assisted to compensate for not actually being Kalphiter) and would occasionally flip the forget out after being shot and go into berserker mode.

It would carry a bazooka (aim assisted to compensate for not actually being Kalphiter) and would occasionally flip the forget out after being shot and go into berserker mode.
I call dibs on Kalph boss since I'm already working on him for a boss battles.

:y

I'm not trying to start any arguments here, but to be brutally honest, the server has been degraded from a fun server with challenging bosses and a fun map to a limp drip of old chicken piss. I miss the bedroom map, not just out of nostalgia, but because it was designed good and played well. The other maps pale in comparison to the bedroom map. I love this server and its always fun, but the new map and the space hangar map combined both are nothing compared the bedroom map. Built or interior.

All of the maps are excellent builds, yet none will have the charm, nostalgia, or fun of the old bedroom map.

Change the map to permanent bedroom and I'm sure the server will be restored to it's full glory.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 03:28:55 AM by Darksaber2213 »

Did the server die?

Not sure, but right now it's back up, however we lost all progress since last night. Like the turret eject.

Ephialtes isn't a pirate :c

I've seen Ephi (the person) in tons of different outfits, and when Tophat offered to replicate one of the ones he's seen, it came out as one I've never seen before. I just settled for the default boss appearance because that's the one we use in our logo and nobody else uses it. (Though in the logo it has a visor and powerbeam. Hm.)

No, he's actually a Lizard in a Blockhead suit.

Pretty amazing update. Will join later.

I've seen Ephi (the person) in tons of different outfits, and when Tophat offered to replicate one of the ones he's seen, it came out as one I've never seen before. I just settled for the default boss appearance because that's the one we use in our logo and nobody else uses it. (Though in the logo it has a visor and powerbeam. Hm.)
So why not make him look like his main one then?

Seh

Name: Seh
BL_ID:23745
Previous experience: Kong123's, ad Cat123's
Who recommended me: Powerfulman99/JBlitz404 BL_ID:34270 , Daniel BL_ID:40345 , Amir BL_ID:36590, and Serings BL_ID:22122. Host recommendations: Heedicalking BL_ID: 3291, Speedstacking BL_ID:32704
Why you should accept me:
I'm a kind and helpful player, that is pretty laid back about most things. I get along with players pretty
well and I rarely get in fights. Lastly, I'm very trustworthy and reliable
Timezone/region: Central, USA (Wisconsin)