Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1622339 times)

Hello! I would like to send an admin application! Here we go!
Name: Napi
Blockland ID: 32517
Previous Administration Experiences: - Infested's Duck Hunt.
- Mr.Kido's Zombi Apocalypse
People who recomend me: Infested
Mr. Kido
F3d323
Why should you accept me?: As you have already seen, I don't have as much administrative experience as many others from here...
I played Pecon's Boss Battle for a long time, and enjoyed it ever since... This would be the kind of game anyone would enjoy administrating!
I don't expect myself to get to the admin ranks, but... hope dies last!
There are already people on that server I got attached to, and It would feel really good to have the opportunity to aid them!
It's already obvious, when someone gets to administrate a server on Blockland, he will keep away spammers/trollers, so I'm going to jump over this...
Being administrator on your server would be more than an amazing experience, much greater than any of the previous servers!
I don't think this is enough to convience you... but if I will get to be admin... I could do much more than I wrote down here! :)
Untill next time! 
              -Napi

All you really need to do is offer up a custom boss for $50

hosting money is running low.

How low? I'll donate if I have some extra money if the server needs it that bad.

How low? I'll donate if I have some extra money if the server needs it that bad.

No worries, the update worked like I expected. We're okay.

No worries, the update worked like I expected. We're okay.
Okay then, if the server is in crCIA I'll gladly donate

Had the pleasure of meeting this lovely person "foehammer" today.

He would make the best admin ever.

name:Famo that champ
BLID:45175
who recomnds you? my brother does
why should i accept you? Please (elaborate):  because i love this server and i am nice to people on it i am very trusted i do not do spams and never hurt people i will use the adaim well i will kick people if they are spaming

Your Time Zone/Region:Western Time

why should i accept you? Please (elaborate):  because i love this server and i am nice to people on it i am very trusted i do not do spams and never hurt people i will use the adaim well i will kick people if they are spaming

This app hurts my eyes

Okay we get it, you can make a joke application. because that has clearly never been done before.

Okay we get it, you can make a joke application. because that has clearly never been done before.
What horrifies me is that it's his only post. I don't think he intended it as a joke.

Just fought a wild sky captain

All minibosses at once, ooh boy
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 11:20:44 PM by Bomb Kirby »

Just fought a wild sky captain

All minibosses at once, ooh boy
Did you caught it with a Masterball?

What did you think of my app?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:57:25 PM by DrumStix »

What did you think of my app?

Nobody looks at apps until Pecon decides we should to keep people happy so don't ask.

I am starting to get disputes about players who are going confused about why their points just dramatically dropped on anonymous times. It was NOT the fact that they went all out to buy class or suffer through point spites. But on the other side, you need to fix the Sentries because they can kill Normals now.