Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624513 times)

Ive had it kill me while i was a medic.
Though not entirely sure how it happened since nobody was near me.
Hmm. Did you heal the person using the weapon earlier?

Either its just me, or there are some glitches with the Dark Samus boss.

The glitches have to do with:

*Dropping recharge tool randomly. (tophat and aware were saying so)
never mind dis pl0x

*The ScatterBlaster(and maybe some other weapons included) tend to freeze sometimes, when trying to fire.

And no, I don't have a picture of the chat because I couldn't find it when paging up.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 10:08:19 PM by Blockz »

Either its just me, or there are some glitches with the Dark Samus boss.

The glitches have to do with:

*The ScatterBlaster(and maybe some other weapons included) tend to freeze sometimes, when trying to fire.

And no, I don't have a picture of the chat because I couldn't find it when paging up.
They must be dropping the item. I never have this issue.

The scatter hasn't been an issue to me since the new map came, this happened all of time when DS was very glitchy until Jetz fixed it.

Hmm. Did you heal the person using the weapon earlier?
I was healing him the whole time. I was near him.

I just still don't know how I died from the explosion.

I'm pretty sure I dropped it on accident in the fray.

I was healing him the whole time. I was near him.

I just still don't know how I died from the explosion.
Sounds like a problem with the assist kills system that's made a part of the medigun. Counts it as self damage somehow I guess.

Name: Starzy Ingame: Jad
BL_ID: 43181
Previous administration experience: Too many to count but I promise you i've been a good admin on many, including Visolator's survive the disasters.
Who recommends you?: Scriode, Sevential, I will post more, give me an hour.
Why should I accept you?: Alright, I agree i've been a dumbstuff over the past two years, and been vowel banned for all that time. I would like to start fresh, and try and help you out. I am modest, loyal and can be on for a few hours a day. I am quite friendly and helpful and generally a nice person to be around. I would like this role because I feel that I am adequate enough.
Timezone/Region: Greenwich Mean Time GMT +12,

top kek

Vowel bans are the worst... I feel you

Well, I finally got up the courage to post an app for this server, so here we go.

Name: Spratticus

BL_ID: 2216 (Do not confuse me with Ecks)

A/S/L: 14/Male/Hawai'i

Administrating Experiences (Past and Present): Well, only on 4 servers, but those servers were quite popular at the time. None of which are 24/7. All of which are popular.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ID: 7382) Xantron's Runners VS Snipers (Admin)

(ID: 42059) DrumStix's Fort Wars (Admin)

(ID: 29653) Psyche's Bounty Hunter (Admin)

(ID: 2213) Carbon Zypher's Desert Dash [RC Raceway] (Super Admin)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who Would Recommend You For The Job?: Carbon Zypher, Xantron, Psyche, DrumStix

Why Should You Be Accepted?: Well, in the past on my own random server, people have considered me a "fun" admin. I've been highly praised by the admins from DrumStix's server. I interact with many players, but can get irritated quickly, considering I have ADHD + OCD. But all problems aside. I may be younger than most players on this game, but from how I act on other games, people would think I'm 16-19 years old. Like everyone else, I've had some times where I'd just go mad and say things without thinking. But, as I said, I've been considered a fun admin, thus making my server enjoyable to be at. I'm also a big joker. I like to joke around, make people laugh. I can always find a way to find a person down in the dumps delighted. I've been able to interact with the admins pretty well, including Jetz, siba, Tophat, and Kalim. I may be young, but I can be mature. I can also help around the server with anything needed. Problems, I'll report them to a super admin as quick as I can. Arguments, I'll try my best to find out what happened and break up the fight in a reasonable way. Trolls, well... that's a bit too far for me.

Timezone/Region: Hawai'i Standard Time, USA

That's all.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 12:34:55 AM by Arceus16 »

At least it's a decent app...

IGN: DrumStix

BL_ID: 42059 (Do not judge me by my ID, many people do and think I'm new because of it which I'm not)

Experiences: I am admin on the following--

1) Zapk's Prop Hunt
2) Tezuni's Prison Escape
3) Count's Server [Super Admin]
4) A-Spec's Throw Mod
5) Psyche's Bounty Hunter
6) Loose Valve's FortWars [Super Admin]
7) Sabre's Server
8) Crown's Prison Escape
9) Jawbreaker's Server [Super Admin]
10) Berint's Server
11) Nail's Jail Escape [Super Admin]
12) Brotatoe's Boulder Dash
13) Bloodage12's Server

And a few other small servers. I also have hosting experiences, (I am working on an AirRace right now.) and situation experiences.

Why? I generally want the server to be better than it already is! Simply doing that by dealing with people who cause the server to fall, such as spammers, Trollers, etc. I am very fair to players who cause trouble, I treat them like any other player, I treat them politely and let them explain to me what they did wrong before I kick/ban.  I am a very experienced admin, and many people would recommend me. I am always on Blockland, and would love to help out, and be apart of the admin team!

Recommendations: feel free to ask them, all of them trust me and recommend me.

-Crown
-XR_7
-Tezuni
-Eagle
-Jawbreaker
-Jibblito
-Made O Rubber
-A-Spec
-Goof
-Mcloler
-Scriode
-Hyperion
-Champion108
-Zapk (Maybe, haven't asked)

And countless other players.

Time Zone/Area: Alaska, U.S.A

Thank You for taking the time reading this!

~DrumStix

/Edited
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 03:08:18 PM by DrumStix »

Name: Starzy Ingame: Jad
BL_ID: 43181
Previous administration experience: Too many to count but I promise you i've been a good admin on many, including Visolator's survive the disasters.
Who recommends you?: Scriode, Sevential, I will post more, give me an hour.
Why should I accept you?: Alright, I agree i've been a dumbstuff over the past two years, and been vowel banned for all that time. I would like to start fresh, and try and help you out. I am modest, loyal and can be on for a few hours a day. I am quite friendly and helpful and generally a nice person to be around. I would like this role because I feel that I am adequate enough.
Timezone/Region: Greenwich Mean Time GMT +12,

top kek
denied
you are too easily distracted by buttons and will clearly fail your job

i may never make it to another admin application approval meeting but i want you DENIED MOTHERforgetER

Hey i was perma banned by you for reasons i remember well. I want to tell you that the person who crashed your local server was not me i found out today that someone had gotten my Key from somewhere and he/she was the reason why your server got crashed. I do not have proof because it was in an email that automatically deletes itself after it is read. If you do not unban me i will ask help from people on Blockland and you will eventually have to unban me for i did not do anything wrong.

Was probably denied wasn't I?