Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1615817 times)

Hey i was perma banned by you for reasons i remember well. I want to tell you that the person who crashed your local server was not me i found out today that someone had gotten my Key from somewhere and he/she was the reason why your server got crashed. I do not have proof because it was in an email that automatically deletes itself after it is read. If you do not unban me i will ask help from people on Blockland and you will eventually have to unban me for i did not do anything wrong.
http://www.portal2sounds.com/1646

Not to say I know wtf you're talking about. My brain threatened to quit in protest if I read your other topic again to make heads or tails of it.

Was probably denied wasn't I?

Why don't you calm the forget down, we don't vote on these for another month or two

I do not have proof because it was in an email that automatically deletes itself after it is read.
ok

i know how this works

it's like how your ban becomes permanent after your post is read, right?

Why don't you calm the forget down, we don't vote on these for another month or two

It's been 2 months actually, I've kept track.

Lots of sass

You haven't been denied or accepted yet, just don't ask

Was probably denied wasn't I?

pecon doesn't review admin applications every hour

Calm down. You are very impatient.

If you do not unban me i will ask help from people on Blockland and you will eventually have to unban me for i did not do anything wrong.
Ahahahahaha.

You can't force an adminstrator to unban you.

Calm down. You are very impatient.

Sorry, it's just that Tophat, (who supports me) said it would be like a month... It's been over 2 months. But I will wait.

Sorry, it's just that Tophat, (who supports me) said it would be like a month... It's been over 2 months. But I will wait.
Whoa, hold on here. Now, while I do recommend you, I did tell you to be patient, as applications are reviewed every few months.

Now featuring holiday festivities!

On the first day of Boss Battles that Pecon gave to me...

free admin and donator items 4 life

on the second day of boss battles that pecon gave to me...

free admin and donator items 4 life

on the second day of boss battles that pecon gave to me...

Pecon gives nothing

On the third day of Boss Battles that Pecon gave to me...
An achievement list.
Please.