Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624635 times)

it wasn't "random"
They didn't state a reason, though.
Jetz says it was because they graded ~9 applications before mine since I was last and they got tired

lol @ drumstix copy and pasting his admin app

lol @ drumstix copy and pasting his admin app

Ya, but I edited a ton of it.

Ya, but I edited a ton of it.
It is good to see that you got your application in early, that will help you while being judged.

Sorry for the double post, but the server just went down. Are you guys preparing a new update?

Sorry for the double post, but the server just went down. Are you guys preparing a new update?
This is why the server is down.

Will there ever be a Kompressor boss? It would be neat to incorporate some kind of shadow power.

Will there ever be a Kompressor boss? It would be neat to incorporate some kind of shadow power.
Ooh, what if it blinds people on the server with weird graphics?
This is probably impossible to code but lol

i knew i wasn't going to get in but god loving damn

i knew i wasn't going to get in but god loving damn
Try spending more time on the server. Apparently "Past admin who got deadmined" is the worst reputation hit ever next to orchestrating 9/11.

Name: Momentum
BL_ID: 25282
Previous administration experience: Drendran's servers, Nalnalas' Servers, Ladezkik's Servers, Brotatoe's Servers.
Who recommends you?:
- Nalnalas
- Drendran
- IkeTheGeneric
- Jam Jar
- Tetris
- Plad
Why should I accept you?:
Well,  In order to comprehend why you should give me admin, you must envision a  beautiful, green pasture, full of life, but the life isn't what you  would expect. The life is actually my admin experience on many great  servers, such as Drendran's servers, IkeTheGeneric's servers, and  Nalnalas' Servers. In this epic 5 paragraph essay, I will take you on a  journey of the senses to comprehend why you; the glorious, handsome,  stoic pecon7, should give me admin on your beautiful server.
Let's  be honest here, Drendran's servers are wonderful, but sometimes, the  community that gets involved in the server's works isn't always actually  up to par, the community on some of Drendran's humble servers such as  speedkart with guns and the farming server were a delight to be a part  of the administration team, with the general community being very well  mannered, and the rest of the admin team being as glorious as you are,  pecon7. Drendran's speedkart server was also a hop, skip, and jump of  fun administrating, not only due to the wonderful community, but because  of all of my acquaintances who also went on it regularly.
IkeTheGeneric  was, and still is, an extremely creative person when it comes to making  and managing servers. I gained the wonderful privilege of getting to  administrate on Ike's servers from the summer of 2013, to now, that  period of time may seem short to the untrained eye, but me and Ike  bonded loads during that time, and i hope to be a part of his next  servers as well.
While  NalNalas may not exactly have a very popular position in the forums  today, Nal made great contributions to the Blockland master server list  with many great games such as the Holocaust RP, Paranoia, Boston Bombing  RP, and 9/11 RP. While those server names may offend you, I assure you  that Nal was very modest in creating an in-depth experience with the  player, Including getting gassed in Chambers in Auschwitz and  stimulating the roots of fear in his Paranoia DM.
So there you have it, those are only some of the many reasons why you should give me admin on your great establishment.
Kudos to all;
Momentum
Timezone/Region: EST
Jetz: Your first paragraph was pretentious self centered horsestuff, decided in the second paragraph when you specifically decided to appeal to Pecon instead of the majority of reviewers. No.
SiliconCactus: I really can't be a choser with grammar on these applications, but jeez. Capitalize your Is, at least. Anyway, no.
TheBlackParrot: i was going to say yes but then i read your app.
Tophat: I am, for the most part, speechless, not in a good way. No.
siba: No, you were doing fine up until the paragraph.
Skip: no
Name is Unavailable: If your application is in the form of a school essay, I'll grade it like one: 20% see me after class.
lugnut: i dont like how he wrote about other people? couldn't you write about yourself and not how other people suck...? also you didnt meet the word minimum of forget number of words
Ike: Gonna have to say no, this guy beat me up in a dark alleyway. Not good experience.
darn. :( well, it was nice knowing that you even reviewed my admin application, thanks guys.

I might as well repost my app 1 more time before I throw the guys off.
My Admin Application:

Most often used IGN: Mr Queeba
BL_ID: 44574
Who recommends me: Frozen X2, Chocolatetoast, Superbro11, possibly more.
Admin expirience: I have a lot of experience with admin, like sometimes I would tinker with admin stuff in my server. I am a admin on Doaler4back's and Frozen X2's servers. Possibly more.
Moderator expirience: Not much, I am only a moderator on Skelesys's prison escape which was once a popular server but then they stopped hosting it for some reason.
Why I want to be admin: Well, you see, I really like to play these servers and be helpful in them. I will go forward, without a doubt, to help all players in servers and respect them and the rules. I have played Blockland for a few months now, and I believe I am ready to post this admin app. Other than being helpful, I am also kind and serious. I will ban the rule breakers, as I must do as a Admin. I want to see this server grow more and more, and I want to help the server grow. And you know, administrating is a kinda hard job. When you receive reports of a rule being broken by a player, you need to see the evidence and then take appropriate action. But, I can easily handle being a admin. I am also a Active player, but due to things like School, I cannot be on blockland like a whole lot.

Summary (Unneeded but I put it in anyway): I, Mr Queeba, would like to become a Admin on Pecon7's Boss Battles. [Summary Deleted]
UPDATE: OH WAIT A MINUTE ITS STILL THERE!

Why did you post that?

Queeba, if that is a direct repost with no modifications, they aren't going to accept you.
Why would you give them something they already denied?
Edit: A lot of players have been asking the names to the music that plays in the server. Is there a list somewhere?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 01:12:14 AM by Johnny Blockhead »

Edit: A lot of players have been asking the names to the music that plays in the server. Is there a list somewhere?
/listmusic I think. Donors can use /setmusic to change it but anyone can view the list.