Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604931 times)

Name: *Unknown*
BL_ID: 8915
Previous administration experience: I have been admins on few other servers.
Who recommends you?: Lightning, Clone, NXTMASTER, and a few others.
Why should I accept you?: The reason why I think that you should accept me is because I would really love to be apart of the server and help out. This server is really fun and is one of my favorites so I thought I can try out to be a bigger part in it. I could help out when other staff are not on so that means I would be able to be on a lot, especially these two upcoming weeks. I just hope you could take the time to accept me and appreciate the time I spent on this application. Thanks, *Unknown*...
Timezone/Region: Central Time(US and Canada)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 02:50:11 PM by *Unknown* »

More players in the server than before, holy

Edit: Since there's more players, I think admin apps should be easier or something
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 04:14:11 PM by Redconer »

Edit: Since there's more players, I think admin apps should be easier or something
Yeah, there are more people so let's let people who may not be fit for the job manage the server

Thats the complete opposite of what should happen

Thats the complete opposite of what should happen

If more people start applying, we'll toughen up our standards.

This has probably been suggested a million times

But why not rotate through the arena map, the space map and the bedroom map every few rounds like in speedkart?

This has probably been suggested a million times

But why not rotate through the arena map, the space map and the bedroom map every few rounds like in speedkart?
Well the bedroom is for the anniversary only, and the hangar is boring, but beyond that, we have no system for it at the moment.

Tip: You can avoid Sky Captain's laser attack by crouching. (You also have to be in a position that is lower than where the laser was fired from)

Can Mocheeze posses dead bodies or only alive players?

Name: A-Spec
BL_ID: 29873
Previous Experience:Sanctus Rem's grapple Knife Cat123 Grapple knife (moderator) Psyche bounty hunter (Super Admin) Nails jail escape (Super Admin) My ThrowMod I hosted (Super Admin) Tezuni's jail escape (Moderator) Hazels Zombies (Super Admin)
Who recommends you?: Nobody but,I know for a fact XR_7 would.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am always on because I am diagnosed with cancer,I know how to script,I am good at events and I always keep my cool and never loose it and,I would like to help have positive feedback with your administration system because of how good I am at managing a server.

Notes(I added this):My Old ID was 17044,I am 17,I live in Hanover,PA and I am a OK builder but most of all a good scripter/eventer.

Patches I would like to make:Alot of OP weapons are in this game for boss batles,with you're permission I would like to nerf them by scripting.

Scripts:I have Trust Auto,a mod/admin test and I have announcment addon, do/leave and it will message all saying your leaving and my own edited moderator addon,can kick for 20 minutes and is alot cooler looking.

Sky captain is loving OP

Easiest boss for me to play as, hardest one for me to fight, though it could just be me.  His chain gun deals so much damage it's basically unstoppable.

Sky captain is OP

His chain gun deals so much damage it's basically unstoppable.

this is why he says "sky captain is unstoppable"

Server pls stop being down

The weapons need to charge longer.
I can go W+M1 and wipe the players off the face of the earth.