Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625831 times)

/listmusic I think. Donors can use /setmusic to change it but anyone can view the list.
I just tried that, both commands work. The only thing is /setmusic is public and costs points. Anyone can use it for 1,000 points. Do vips have to pay?

I just tried that, both commands work. The only thing is /setmusic is public and costs points. Anyone can use it for 1,000 points. Do vips have to pay?
It's not public. Since you're a donator (at least I thought you were) the command yields to you. Normal players get a prompt saying they must donate.

At least that's how it should be. What makes you think it's public?

I missed applications because I was playing Starbound and was to sleepy when I saw the message :S

Looks like it was one of those application sessions tho.

so with the Medical License achievement do you need to get most healing 10 times in a row?

because i think I already got most healing like 30 times

also are people supposed to have negative points?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:13:24 AM by Char »

so with the Medical License achievement do you need to get most healing 10 times in a row?

because i think I already got most healing like 30 times
I think there may have been some forgetup when adding the callbacks for that one into the script. It's currently broken from what I can tell.

I missed applications because I was playing Starbound and was to sleepy when I saw the message :S

Looks like it was one of those application sessions tho.

Ye.

I'll have to reapply when I have more recommendations.

Pecon should update the poll with Sky Captain
Edit: I was playing as the minigun class on the server. I then picked up a present, and it gave me a minigun. I think this should be fixed, lol.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:39:40 PM by Johnny Blockhead »

Lessons:

Do not repeatedly attack Jetz, he will hunt you down with an Old School Rifle, Autocannon, and/or the Default Rocket L.

Please for the love of god do not attempt to use Pecon7 as an ingredient in Pecan Pie, he will murder you with anything

Lessons:
I dunno, thought this fell under the "common sense" category.

I acknowledge that he has added me as someone who recommends him, and he is not fibbing.

I'll apply sometime this week, however I have one problem.

See I don't play servers often, I generally only host servers, so I'm not admin at hardly any servers. However I have lots of experience with large amounts of players because I host often. Would this get me declined?

This is actually more fun then it seems

I'll apply sometime this week, however I have one problem.

See I don't play servers often, I generally only host servers, so I'm not admin at hardly any servers. However I have lots of experience with large amounts of players because I host often. Would this get me declined?

Recommendations are important