Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619730 times)

Name: DrumStix
--------------------------------------------------
BL_ID: 42059 (Do not judge me by me ID, many people do and think I am new, and inexperienced because of it, which I'm not.)
Past Experiences
1) Tezuni's Prison Escape [A]
2) Count's Server [SA]
3) Terminator 2012's Server [SA]
4) A-specs Throw Mod [A]
5) Crown's Server [A]
6) Nails's Server [SA]
7) Panquakes Server [A]
8) Clousofdeath's Server [A]
9) Johnny Blockhead's Server [A]
10) Loose Valve's Server [SA]
11) Zapk's Server [A]
I also host my own Prison escape, (currently a WIP for re-designing)  and I have situation experiences.
Recommendations
-XR_7
-Tophat
-Count
-Jibblito
-Epicentre
-Eagle
-Tezuni
-Nails
-A-spec
-Made O Rubber
-Devic
-4x4 Racer
-Johnny Blockhead
-Boba Fett
-Jawbreaker
-Loose valve
And countless other players.
Why  Should I admin You? I would really like to help make this server better  than it already is. I understand that admin is a privilege, and in  order to achieve that privilege, you have to succeed in the past  experiences which you have already had, which I have done. I would like  to be apart of the admin team, and deal with spammers, trollers etc. I  am always on the server, and would really love to help out!
Time Zone Alaska U.S.A
TheBlackParrot: no.
Tophat: From past experience, I recommend you.
Jetz: Most insubstantial so far. Trim out all the fluff from that reason and you're left with basically nothing. Nice formatting, though. No.
SiliconCactus: I really don't want to judge you because you're a mod on Tezuni's. I get there are some good people on it. But I've just had nothing but bad experiences with all the staff on it. There are some redundancy in the first paragraph, and it should stand on its own that you are mature enough to be an admin, not you just saying that you are. No.
siba: No.
Skip: Definitely not.
Name is Unavailable: no
lugnut: admin is a job not a privilege. nice reccomendations though.
Ike: From my experience, pretty decent admin. I'm saying yes.
Name: Napi
Blockland ID: 32517
Previous Administration Experiences: - Infested's Duck Hunt.
- Mr.Kido's Zombi Apocalypse
People who recomend me: Infested
Mr. Kido
F3d323
Why should you accept me?: As you have already seen, I don't have as much administrative experience as many others from here...
I  played Pecon's Boss Battle for a long time, and enjoyed it ever  since... This would be the kind of game anyone would enjoy  administrating!
I don't expect myself to get to the admin ranks, but... hope dies last!
There are already people on that server I got attached to, and It would feel really good to have the opportunity to aid them!
It's  already obvious, when someone gets to administrate a server on  Blockland, he will keep away spammers/trollers, so I'm going to jump  over this...
Being administrator on your server would be more than an amazing experience, much greater than any of the previous servers!
I  don't think this is enough to convience you... but if I will get to be  admin... I could do much more than I wrote down here! :)
Untill next time!
              -Napi
TheBlackParrot: no
Tophat: No offence, but you didn't exactly try your best here.
Jetz: "I don't expect myself to get to the admin ranks" What an accurate prediction! No.
Skip: Nope.
Name is Unavailable: noooooooOOOOooooo
SiliconCactus: At least fake confidence, guy. Modesty is one thing, this was a whole other. No.
Ike: Being a server administrator is a job, not a privilege. No.
lugnut: totally a fruedan slip there ike also no
name:Famo that champ
BLID:45175
who recomnds you? my brother does
why  should i accept you? Please (elaborate):  because i love this server  and i am nice to people on it i am very trusted i do not do spams and  never hurt people i will use the adaim well i will kick people if they  are spaming
 Your Time Zone/Region:Western Time
TheBlackParrot: i laughed, good one. no.
Tophat: I've never seen more better grammer used evar.
Jetz: Nice example of a run-on sentence. No.
Skip: No.
Name is Unavailable: no u can not b adaim
siba: "my brother does" lol'd, no.
SiliconCactus: No.
Ike: I hope this is a troll app. No.
lugnut: yes
Name: Jawbreaker
BL_ID: 45086
Experiences:  I am a very trusted and understanding player. I am a super admin for  DrumStix and an admin for Coconut219. On these servers I protect from  spammers, trollers, etc. I have a limited amount of experience, but  could be a big help to your server and it's players.
Recommendations: DrumStix, Coconut219, Fiscon, Max Pain Ultra, and Jetpack Guy
Why  Should I admin you: You should admin me because as I said before, I'm  loyal and willing to do your dirty work. I am an exceptional worker and  as I said before I have experience with these duties.
<APP IS MISSING TIMEZONE: DO NOT ACCEPT>
Jetz: Missing timezone. Admins aren't servants who we call up to do stuff for us, so you wouldn't be doing "dirty work." No.
Name is Unavailable: follow the goddamn format people. no.
lugnut: i like people who are available in all timezones due to a lack of specific timezones: yesplzg
Ike: We can't give you admin, but stick around for the "dirty work" ;^)
Name: Mr Unicode
BL_ID: 31292
Admin expirience: Moderating my own server and theepicportalguy's server and Nuyumdzi's Renderman and The crazy guy's Freebuild.
Recommended by: Theepicportalguy, Nuyumdzi and The crazy guy.
Why should I accept you?: I have helped With numerous servers and I've learned from my mistakes as an admin.
Timezone: West coast USA
Tophat: I thought there would be more to this. Guess that's the whole application, and not the opening part. No.
Jetz: Half your reason to accept you talks about your failures. No.
Name is Unavailable: nooope
Ike: Bad app, I'm saying no.
lugnut: no plz no
Name: Starzy Ingame: Jad
BL_ID: 43181
Previous  administration experience: Too many to count but I promise you i've  been a good admin on many, including Visolator's survive the disasters.
Who recommends you?: Scriode, Sevential, I will post more, give me an hour.
Why  should I accept you?: Alright, I agree i've been a dumbstuff over the  past two years, and been vowel banned for all that time. I would like to  start fresh, and try and help you out. I am modest, loyal and can be on  for a few hours a day. I am quite friendly and helpful and generally a  nice person to be around. I would like this role because I feel that I  am adequate enough.
Timezone/Region: Greenwich Mean Time GMT +12,
TheBlackParrot: "I agree i've been a dumbstuff over the  past two years" no.
Tophat: I've heard horror stories all over the place. No.
Jetz: "I will post more, give me an hour." Too slow. You haven't exactly made the best impression on us so that you can go from village idiot to administrator. Your best hope for now is going back to normal. No.
Skip: I stopped reading at "I've been a dumbstuff." No.
Name is Unavailable: no dumbstuff
lagbats: needs more button to be functional, may be drug user???? no
Ike: Starzy has a bad temper and stuffty judgement. Making him admin would be a mistake. And he does drugs. Lots of them.
Name: Spratticus
BL_ID: 2216 (Do not confuse me with Ecks)
A/S/L: 14/Male/Hawai'i
Administrating  Experiences (Past and Present): Well, only on 4 servers, but those  servers were quite popular at the time. None of which are 24/7. All of  which are popular.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ID: 7382) Xantron's Runners VS Snipers (Admin)
(ID: 42059) DrumStix's Fort Wars (Admin)
(ID: 29653) Psyche's Bounty Hunter (Admin)
(ID: 2213) Carbon Zypher's Desert Dash [RC Raceway] (Super Admin)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who Would Recommend You For The Job?: Carbon Zypher, Xantron, Psyche, DrumStix
Why  Should You Be Accepted?: Well, in the past on my own random server,  people have considered me a "fun" admin. I've been highly praised by the  admins from DrumStix's server. I interact with many players, but can  get irritated quickly, considering I have ADHD + OCD. But all problems  aside. I may be younger than most players on this game, but from how I  act on other games, people would think I'm 16-19 years old. Like  everyone else, I've had some times where I'd just go mad and say things  without thinking. But, as I said, I've been considered a fun admin, thus  making my server enjoyable to be at. I'm also a big joker. I like to  joke around, make people laugh. I can always find a way to find a person  down in the dumps delighted. I've been able to interact with the admins  pretty well, including Jetz, siba, Tophat, and Kalim. I may be young,  but I can be mature. I can also help around the server with anything  needed. Problems, I'll report them to a super admin as quick as I can.  Arguments, I'll try my best to find out what happened and break up the  fight in a reasonable way. Trolls, well... that's a bit too far for me.
Timezone/Region: Hawai'i Standard Time, USA
TheBlackParrot: "but can  get irritated quickly" this is not good. no.
Tophat: I will have to agree with TBP, you have to be able to handle the stress of being an admin.
SiliconCactus: Two medical conditions that prevent you from staying calm under pressure is not exactly great for being an admin. No.
Jetz: It's nice that you're up front about any problems you may have, but you're not really selling yourself very well here. No.
Skip: Gonna have to agree. No.
Name is Unavailable: noooo
Ike: No
lagnat: needs more adhd medication
Name: *Unknown*
BL_ID: 8915
Previous administration experience: I have been admins on few other servers.
Who recommends you?: Lightning, Clone, NXTMASTER, and a few others.
Why  should I accept you?: The reason why I think that you should accept me  is because I would really love to be apart of the server and help out.  This server is really fun and is one of my favorites so I thought I can  try out to be a bigger part in it. I could help out when other staff are  not on so that means I would be able to be on a lot, especially these  two upcoming weeks. I just hope you could take the time to accept me and  appreciate the time I spent on this application. Thanks, *Unknown*...
Timezone/Region: Central Time(US and Canada)
Tophat: I'm not sure how much time you spent on this application, but I sense, not much. No.
Jetz: "especially these  two upcoming weeks."
 You don't seem to do your research well enough to know we don't review these thing immediately. No.
Skip: Nope.
Ike: Why do people feel the need to say this is their favorite server? No.
bugnuts: they say it because it shows they're dedicated or something also sorry no
Name is Unavailable: nooo
Name: A-Spec
BL_ID: 29873
Previous  Experience:Sanctus Rem's grapple Knife Cat123 Grapple knife (moderator)  Psyche bounty hunter (Super Admin) Nails jail escape (Super Admin) My  ThrowMod I hosted (Super Admin) Tezuni's jail escape (Moderator) Hazels  Zombies (Super Admin)
Who recommends you?: Nobody but,I know for a fact XR_7 would.
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am always on because I am  diagnosed with cancer,I know how to script,I am good at events and I  always keep my cool and never loose it and,I would like to help have  positive feedback with your administration system because of how good I  am at managing a server.
Notes(I  added this):My Old ID was 17044,I am 17,I live in Hanover,PA and I am a  OK builder but most of all a good scripter/eventer.
Patches  I would like to make:Alot of OP weapons are in this game for boss  batles,with you're permission I would like to nerf them by scripting.
Scripts:I  have Trust Auto,a mod/admin test and I have announcment addon, do/leave  and it will message all saying your leaving and my own edited moderator  addon,can kick for 20 minutes and is alot cooler looking.
<APP USING INCORRECT OR INAPPRORIATE FORMAT: DO NOT ACCEPT>
Jetz: Incorrect format. We're good for scripters. No.
Ike: A-Spec isn't a great admin from my experience, so I'm saying no.
Tophat: I'm with Ike for this one.
cancernuts: he has cancer wat who even i dont
Name is Unavailable: Lug I'm loving dying. No
Username/BL_ID: Mr. Noobalot (37977)
People who recommend me: photokevv and SuperPrincessPeach
Why  should you accept me: I always behave. I understand what I am told. I  am like a robot who always obeys what other admins want me to do. (It's  actually true!)
Moderation experience: No moderation experiences yet...
Admin  experience(s): photokevv and SuperPrincessPeach said, "Mr. Noobalot was  like a robot who always obeys commands. He will be a very well admin at  other places. He also is a good behaving player. He was happy to have  as an admin.
<APP MISSING TIMEZONE: DO NOT ACCEPT>
Tophat: It's a robot, what I've always wanted! Not. No.
Jetz: Missing timezone. We don't need an automaton who follows instructions. We need someone who can think for themselves. No.
Skip: no
Ike: We don't want robots in the admin position. No.
no: lugnut
Name is Unavailable: Why would you even apply without experience. no
Name: Johnny Blockhead
BL_ID: 26520 (forum account is 14903)
Previous  administration experience: Hyaku's various servers, Box's servers,  Crome's Deathmatches, Thex0r's Scallywag TDM[I'd also like to note I am  the creator of Globeservers 1, Globeservers 2, and The Hub] This isn't  even 1/4 of all of the servers I have administrated on, just can't  remember. The clans I have created will not distract me. If I get  accepted, I will full-on devote myself to the server.
Who  recommends you?: Mentalface, Hyaku, Georges, Bluetoothboy, Mr. Aws,  Scared Bear, IlTiratore, Caribou, Josheua, Granitrocky, Thex0r, (there  is probably more, I may update this list)
Why  should I accept you?: I have fallen in love with this server, it is a  very fun place. I think it is safe to say that I have been here since  the beginning. Before I came back into my old account (this one) I  always read the pages of this topic, because I knew how great the people  that administrate this server and post in the topic are. I've always  seen the administrators as mature and wonderful role-models. Of course,  at the time I was very young. I probably couldn't handle all of the  responsibilities that admin entails. I later matured and progressed. I  have since then been administrator on various different servers. As  administrator, I will make sure that nothing will bother the various  players that join the server every day. I am not strict, yet I am not  the kind of admin that makes the server turn to hell. If I notice  someone is at inconvenience, I will help them. Also, because Blockland  just got on steam, I will try and be the best role model that I can. I  notice that a crowd of new players seem to join your server, and I think  it is an essential to show them the ropes.
Timezone/Region: Pacific Time Zone (Calfornia), USA
Tophat: I cannot approve of this application.
Jetz: "I probably couldn't handle all of the  responsibilities that admin entails." This is a very bad thing to put in the middle of an application. One of the strongest contenders in this batch, but that's not saying much. Tighten it up a bit, and it'd be passable, I think. No.
Skip: Abstain.
Name is Unavailable: no
Ike: No
judgenuts: i do not know these people and as such cannot vote

Accepted this session: Absolutely nobody!

Why did everyone randomly no me?

Welp, no one, didn't expect that

Name: Johnny Blockhead

BL_ID: 26520 (forum account is 14903)

Previous administration experience:
1.Visolator's Servers
2.George's Servers
3.DrumStix's Jail Escape,
4.Armando's Various RPs
5.Hyaku's various servers
6.Box's servers
7.Cromey's Deathmatches
8.Thex0r's Scallywag TDM
9.Sid Sopwith's Guardian's Freebuild
10.Major Kong's Island Exploration
[I'd also like to note I am the creator of Globeservers 1, Globeservers 2, and The Hub] This isn't even 1/4 of all of the servers I have administrated on, I just can't remember. The clans I have created will not distract me. If I get accepted, I will full-on devote myself to the server.

Who recommends you?:'
1. Zuki (He is admin on this server, also known as Tophat)
2. Soroxzian
3. Visolator
4. KelBlock
5. Redconer
6. Jonathant1 (aka ThePlasticRobot)
7. DrumStix
8. Racerboy
(I used to have 42 reccomendations, but I went with quality over quantity)

Why should I accept you?: As administrator of this server, I will live up to the average expectations as admin, and more. When I administrate, the server comes before me. If any of the players are being disturbed, I will use logic and reasoning to fix it. I can operate on my own, and I am not a “robot”, as some admins on other servers are. I can handle the stress of being admin, and if one of my fellow administrators is having a hard time, I will do my best to help them. If there is an argument, I am sure to listen to both sides of the story and not just ban the first person I see. These are all basic parts of being an admin. When I administrate, I go above and beyond to make sure that players can get the best experience as possible out of the server. I also notice that at very late and early times, there is a lack of admins on the server. I am indeed a night owl, playing as much as humanely possible. With the new audience of steam members playing Blockland, I will also be sure to help them if they are confused. I have observed other admins, and have learned from their triumphs, and their mistakes.

Timezone/Region: Pacific Time Zone (California), USA
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 06:12:08 PM by Johnny Blockhead »

Don't Suppose we get another chance either.

Don't Suppose we get another chance either.
We wouldn't bother point out what's wrong if we didn't expect you to improve. My advice to anyone making an application (besides the 5 things not to do that nobody loving reads) is to constantly improve the application. Edit it every few weeks or so, get a friend to point out every little flaw they can find, hell at least read the thing once before you shoot it off to us; most people don't even bother to do that.

Name: DrumStix

BL_ID: 42059

Experiences: I am admin on the following--

1) Zapk's Prop Hunt
2) Tezuni's Prison Escape
3) Count's Server [Super Admin]
4) A-Spec's Throw Mod
5) Psyche's Bounty Hunter
6) Loose Valve's FortWars [Super Admin]
7) Sabre's Server
8) Crown's Prison Escape
9) Jawbreaker's Server [Super Admin]
10) Berint's Server
11) Nail's Jail Escape [Super Admin]
12) Brotatoe's Boulder Dash
13) Bloodage12's Server
14) Psudoz's Server [Super Admin]
15) Mr. Queeba's Server [Admin]

How I Administrate--

Spamming: 1st Time | Mute
Spamming: 2nd Time | Kick
Spamming: 3rd Time | Ban [Expiration Date | 1 Day]

Trolling: 1st Time | Mute
Trolling: 2nd Time | Ban [Expiration Date | 2 Days]

Flaming: 1st Time | Ban [Expiration Date | 60 Minutes]
Flaming: 2nd Time | Ban [Expiration Date | 1 Day]

Hackers:Immediate Ban [Expiration Date | Never]

I will also think of a system for other things players do to cause the server to fall.

And a few other small servers. I also have hosting experiences, (I am working on an AirRace right now.) and situation experiences.

Why? I generally want the server to be better than it already is! Simply doing that by dealing with people who cause the server to fall, such as spammers, Trollers, etc. I am very fair to players who cause trouble, I treat them like any other player, I treat them politely and let them explain to me what they did wrong before I kick/ban.  I am a very experienced admin, and many people would recommend me. I am always on Blockland, and would love to help out, and be apart of the admin team!

Recommendations: feel free to ask them, all of them trust me and recommend me.

1) Crown
2) XR_7
3) Tezuni
4) Eagle
5) Jawbreaker
6) Jibblito
7) Made O Rubber
8) Johnny Blockhead
9) A-Spec
10) Goof
11) Mcloler
12) Scriode
13) Hyperion
14) Champion108
15) Zapk (Maybe, haven't asked)

And a few others...

Time Zone/Area: Alaska, U.S.A

Thank You for taking the time reading this!

~DrumStix

/Edited my administration section and added a new server to my experience section.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 01:56:11 PM by DrumStix »

Oh, more advice: Read into why other people failed. Learn from their mistakes. In your case your format is running the risk of earning an automatic denial for not being in the order of the main application. Pecon is strict about that. Move recommendations up with reasons.

Oh, more advice: Read into why other people failed. Learn from their mistakes. In your case your format is running the risk of earning an automatic denial for not being in the order of the main application. Pecon is strict about that. Move recommendations up with reasons.

Got it, thanks for the help. And I also added my administration technique.

Wow I didn't think you guys would do it so fast ;-; I wanted to approve/deny some apps... :s

Missed everything :|
Could you please, use the event calendar?

lol the one day I was gone, at least they got done.

@drumstix: finite times for banning and kicking based on actions is dumb, everyone is different.