Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629184 times)

Pecon has problems starting up server

Pecon has problems starting up server
It's been down for a while, anyone know what is going on? RTB Hosting has been acting up recently.

It's been down for a while, anyone know what is going on? RTB Hosting has been acting up recently.
Uhh... if it's down how am I on it?

I got a suggestion for a new AFK mod on the server.

Basically, when a player wants to go AFK, they say /afk. They are now marked as AFK and it cannot be undone unless the player says /back or if they start moving around. When a round starts, if the player is AFK, they are killed 10 seconds after the round starts. If they start moving around; they are no longer AFK.

If a player goes AFK without saying /afk, they can be kicked for being AFK.
Problem is, they can do /afk and just fake it, wasting other people's time.

Problem is, they can do /afk and just fake it, wasting other people's time.
/afk would kill them.

I don't see why players that are AWAY should still be on the server.

I do think some sort of redo for the afk kicker is in need. I'll think about it.

Will there ever be a list of all the available titles?

Will there ever be a list of all the available titles?
No, for a couple reasons. However, I can tip you off on the fact that the most expensive title you're supposed to be able to get is 100 boss coins.

I don't see why players that are AWAY should still be on the server.
There are 99 slots, I think it'll be fine just to kill them rather than kick them.

No, for a couple reasons. However, I can tip you off on the fact that the most expensive title you're supposed to be able to get is 100 boss coins.
Okay good to know.

There's one for 185, but that's a loving absurd price.

Jetz, stop revealing our secrets :c

Typical Jetz hax

I did know there was a high costing title somewhere up there, now I guess I know the exact amount.