Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619698 times)

Hey pecon, can you PM me the loops? I really like a few but I am guessing the songs are either private or hidden. If it's ok with can you do that? thanks.

Just fought a wild sky captain

All minibosses at once, ooh boy
Lol, I remember that.

It was hilarious. I believe I was Samus...

New poll is needed. Such as AoTM

New poll is needed. Such as AoTM

We stopped doing that ages ago.

We stopped doing that ages ago.

Yes which is why its time to start it again

Hey pecon, can you PM me the loops? I really like a few but I am guessing the songs are either private or hidden. If it's ok with can you do that? thanks.
No thanks.

inb4badspotvsdarksamusupdate

I really like the new map, I plan to play this more often.

you need to fix the Sentries because they can kill Normals now.
They have been able to for a long time, it happens if you are hit by it within a certain distance of it being fired. it is to prevent players from trolling constructors by sitting on the turret so it blows up.

They have been able to for a long time, it happens if you are hit by it within a certain distance of it being fired. it is to prevent players from trolling constructors by sitting on the turret so it blows up.
This is completely accurate. The general idea is if you decide to stand in front of an automated rocket launching killing machine, it's fair to chalk the consequences up as self damage.

It's Sweet lime juice trust me.

It's backool kids klub

It's Sweet lime juice trust me.
poop
it looks more like lime soda to me

The new map is really, really awesome! The wide variety of obstacles and structures is perfect! Has the capture point been fixed? It was broken a week or so ago.