Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1658924 times)

Imagine if every admin had a command. /togglegizmo toggles gizmo. /togglezuki turns Zuki into a cat. What else.....

I have no idea who that is. At all.

I have no idea who that is. At all.
He applied for admin and got accepted, yet he never showed up

Because he's secretly mocheeze

Toggling Aapoh would bring him into existence. No wonder he never showed up, he was off all along. Toggling Pecon would just end the server, because it's nothing without him, obviously. Toggling me would probably have no effect whatsoever. YOU WILL ALL BECOME NOTHING MORE THAN CINDERS AS THE SKY FOREVER BLACKENS AND THE EARTH'S SWAN SONG IS REVEALED TO BE LITTLE MORE THAN BILLIONS OF SCREAMS, SWIFTLY SILENCED AND REPLACED BY THE LOW ROAR OF THE FIRES.

Toggling Aapoh would bring him into existence. No wonder he never showed up, he was off all along. Toggling Pecon would just end the server, because it's nothing without him, obviously. Toggling me would probably have no effect whatsoever. YOU WILL ALL BECOME NOTHING MORE THAN CINDERS AS THE SKY FOREVER BLACKENS AND THE EARTH'S SWAN SONG IS REVEALED TO BE LITTLE MORE THAN BILLIONS OF SCREAMS, SWIFTLY SILENCED AND REPLACED BY THE LOW ROAR OF THE FIRES.
I made the mistake highlighting the transparent words

what about me
Server would start shedding off its fur if you were turned off.

Rip general handicap, aka me

Rip general handicap, aka me
3 day ban, oh noes!

Besides, you must have been a real pest if Zuki is the one who banned you...

anyone else unable to connect?

I'd love a command that turned my bullets into potatoes or some other Irish stereotype

YOU WILL ALL BECOME NOTHING MORE THAN CINDERS AS THE SKY FOREVER BLACKENS AND THE EARTH'S SWAN SONG IS REVEALED TO BE LITTLE MORE THAN BILLIONS OF SCREAMS, SWIFTLY SILENCED AND REPLACED BY THE LOW ROAR OF THE FIRES.

Wtf jetz are you okay