Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629000 times)

I would have done a much lesser ban time however Davidosss2003 has a long history of being a royal pain and harassing players and admins.

Good job, he was spamming out all sorts of stuff when I saw him.

Davidosss2003 (AKA It's Boshy Time) is now banned for two weeks for intentionally point spiting and being a general nuisance to the players. Blocklegend, HunterG, and Google Glass are witnesses to this.

I would have done a much lesser ban time however Davidosss2003 has a long history of being a royal pain and harassing players and admins.
Davidosss2003 was perma banned from the server once already. He shouldn't be given another chance just so he can blow it again.

help

they've turned me into a cat

shhhh
shhhhhhhhh
/togglegizmo

shhhh

You weren't even there.

Looks like I've been caught, changing a player into a cat, in the spawn room! That cat title has nothing to do with it, I assure you. Now for the escape plan...none. You got me for sure this time.

reported to bodspat for admin abuse

reported to bodspat for admin abuse

I didn't even know bodspat was an admin here. I don't even know who he is, have I been sending reports to the wrong place? What's their ID? I can't find it in the admin list. Don't hurt me, I'm soft. :c

SHHHH /toggleZuki

I should get that done, with a different effect. Maybe it forces me to spawn with only a sword and 100 health. Or it could be a /setZuki, sets my weapon for the next round, that's all I get to use. Knowing these people, though, I'll end up with a hammer and break the map, or William's smoke/Kaje's Railguns.

What's going on in this conversation?

zuki is being a jokewrecker :(

But come on, /toggleZuki needs to be a thing! Is anyone with me on this, if so please post to support the idea. Anyways, bodspat almost banned me, since for some reason we were both admins at the time, but I got my ban off first. Ban duels are always tense.

I have no idea.

What does "/TOGGLE*name*" even do?