Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1620246 times)

Gizmo's quote fits well here:
With that app you have a decent chance of being accepted but serious admins are boring and annoying. You can still do your job without being uptight.

When I was first accepted here, I went into some sort of serious mode, no idea why. Just because one is, or is not an admin, does not mean they have to change who they are. Sure, there might be a couple more things you'll have to do here and there, but overall no change in the person is needed. After reading the application, and having personal experience with your adminship, I recommend you, as Zuki.

Bump
Gizmo's quote fits well here:
When I was first accepted here, I went into some sort of serious mode, no idea why. Just because one is, or is not an admin, does not mean they have to change who they are. Sure, there might be a couple more things you'll have to do here and there, but overall no change in the person is needed. After reading the application, and having personal experience with your adminship, I recommend you, as Zuki.
Thanks

[img ]http://pecon.us/storage/destroyed.png[/img]

:c
The cat god is down.

Is the server blocking my connection? I can't join.

Someone ended up finding out that the Autocannon is compatible with Rapid Fire. So that should be cut off (Reference to the Rapid Fire), before it gets out of hand.

102 boss coins + 3 achievement titles. Should I do godfather or cat?

Great, I don't have 102 bosscoins now because my friend was going to give me 14, he transferred it to me while I was loading and I crashed because my blockland was not readable. Now I lost 14 bosscoins. Could anyone help? I have proof if you don't believe me :(

Great, I don't have 102 bosscoins now because my friend was going to give me 14, he transferred it to me while I was loading and I crashed because my blockland was not readable. Now I lost 14 bosscoins. Could anyone help? I have proof if you don't believe me :(

PM me the proof, or send it to me through Steam, I'll take care of it when you hop on.

You can transfer boss coins?

You can transfer boss coins?
No, they must have been redeemed and then sent as points.

No, they must have been redeemed and then sent as points.

o ok I see

102 boss coins + 3 achievement titles. Should I do godfather or cat?

how many boss coins is Cat anyway