Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628061 times)

Gold wrench assignment is just a queue. Takes the first eligible person and gives it to them.

Gold wrench assignment is just a queue. Takes the first eligible person and gives it to them.
((((That's a fancy word for a list))))
((((((((suck it gizmo))))))))

((((That's a fancy word for a list))))
((((((((suck it gizmo))))))))

forget you lug you're on our side

Not sure if just me (I'm assuming its not b/c everyone left) but the server is lagging like crazy. I'm averaging 6,000+ latency minimum.

Probably not just you. The VPS occasionally has lag attacks, most likely from network overage on the node (could be a DDOS attack hitting a VPS on the same node as well).

Probably not just you. The VPS occasionally has lag attacks, most likely from network overage on the node (could be a DDOS attack hitting a VPS on the same node as well).
On here http://bossbattles.pecon.us/admin/ "(Steam users only: You can email your complete application to donations@bossbattles.pecon.us, this is only because Steam users cannot yet make Blockland Forum accounts)" Steam users can register now so you might want to remove that.

On here http://bossbattles.pecon.us/admin/ "(Steam users only: You can email your complete application to donations@bossbattles.pecon.us, this is only because Steam users cannot yet make Blockland Forum accounts)" Steam users can register now so you might want to remove that.
Yeah, okay. Updated.

didn't read, wharves

sorrz
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 05:27:46 PM by Gizmo. »

Actually Steam users can make forum accounts now.... so yea

I think you goofed.

stfu you want me to vote you into admin or not
And I thought you were my favorite admin of the server, hmpf

And I thought you were my favorite admin of the server, hmpf

I'm only half admin currently, doesn't really count

I'm only half admin currently, doesn't really count
King Redconer: /togglegizmo