Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604390 times)

Crits<
Yes, but why would they want to capture the point to give the boss a special attack? It completely defeats the purpose of capturing.

I'm starting to see that random critical damage just pops up whenever I am playing as the boss (Even when none of the Normals are tempted to captured the point).

Been thinking of some "combat withdrawal" mechanic that'd weaken a boss that went for a while without a kill.
Sweet.

I'm starting to see that random critical damage just pops up whenever I am playing as the boss (Even when none of the Normals are tempted to captured the point).

I don't think those are random, if a Runner gets all their shots on you, a crit shows up. It could be something else, but most likely a Runner.

What happened to that Aapoh guy? He got accepted as an admin, yet I never saw him

Edit: I forgot where Sky Captain originate
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 07:37:58 PM by Redconer »

Some Ps1 game i think. It was like, a top down rts.

Some Ps1 game i think. It was like, a top down rts.
Came from Electronic Arts's "Future Cop: LAPD" on the PlayStation 1, debuted on August 31st, 1998.

Moving to the VPS. We should be back online in an hour or so!

Come play Fortwars in the mean time! I went ahead and move that to the VPS earlier today as a test.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:37:52 PM by Pecon »

One million screenshots incoming. :cookieMonster:

Ugh...Why...

Top notch Administration.

Come on people, I thought that was over.

People will always be friends, not going to stop

Ugh...Why...

Come on people, I thought that was over.

I believe in that first picture, I killed everyone after warning them that I would, however some still stayed in there regardless. In the other two, the boss could just kill them. If someone's not wanting to fight for a couple rounds, I suggest killing yourself at the start of the round. I can't kill people doing that fast enough. Also, in the first picture, I had just come back after being fetched there.

At this point, it would be best if Stalemates/Ties were to occur when time runs out. I'm seeing that people who use Mocheeze will sometimes possess a few people, and the other time just run around until time runs out for a automatic win.

At this point, it would be best if Stalemates/Ties were to occur when time runs out. I'm seeing that people who use Mocheeze will sometimes possess a few people, and the other time just run around until time runs out for a automatic win.
That's exactly what happened last 3 rounds.