Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604316 times)

Do my eyes deceive me.... it's kompressor...

Read my quote on my profile. That's what I am saying now. If your to lazy, you don't know what I am saying.

Read my quote on my profile. That's what I am saying now. If your to lazy, you don't know what I am saying.
What

"Kalim: So get your brother pants on."

"Kalim: So get your brother pants on."

LOL! I didn't see that.

Um...???

My experience with the new capture rules.
Mindlessly stand on the capture point while spamming the Wand Sword as Badspot wins games.

What is the code?! Can't even find out if you save the build, because you used custom events for it.

What is the code?! Can't even find out if you save the build, because you used custom events for it.
Only Pecon and Jetz know it, and even if you did have the events you couldn't read it.

wtf is this code thing everyone is talking about?

wtf is this code thing everyone is talking about?
The code needed to get into the room

The code needed to get into the room

I think I know the code, but I don't have the patience or interest to wait for the room to open whenever it is I decide to play.

How did we find out last time?

I think I know the code, but I don't have the patience or interest to wait for the room to open whenever it is I decide to play.

It's pretty much always open now