Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619216 times)

Ugh those faces. Even the eye-patch pirate is used more than...that monstrosity.

Ugh those faces. Even the eye-patch pirate is used more than...that monstrosity.
Are you're saying that they're ugly? Rude

Name: Ultimate Murderer
BL_ID: 33887
Previous administration experience: Velor's mini empires M.F, (All who I remember Who recommends you?: Velor (All I remember, forgive me)
Why should I accept you?: I think I should be A admin is because I love Pecon7s boss battles and I am very responsible with admin, I just really hope this app with be accepted, If it does then my life will be complete
Timezone/Region: South Western, USA

Name: Ultimate Murderer
BL_ID: 33887
Previous administration experience: Velor's mini empires M.F, (All who I remember Who recommends you?: Velor (All I remember, forgive me)
Why should I accept you?: I think I should be A admin is because I love Pecon7s boss battles and I am very responsible with admin, I just really hope this app with be accepted, If it does then my life will be complete
Timezone/
Region: South Western, USA
I think you should look at this, and revise your application accordingly.
bossbattles.pecon.us/admin/
You need at least two reccomendations from other hosts, which you don't have. Also, it would very much help you if these two or more hosts are well known, in a good way. Also, your "Why should you accept me" part of the app is very lacking. You shouldn't be good (doing what a regular admin does, such as kicking and banning troublemakers), you should be the best. "I like this server" or "getting admin means so much to me" is not a good reason. You need to describe how you are great, not just good. Also, you have a noticeable amount of typos in your app. Have a friend look at it and see if he can correct them. Also, you should spend more time on the server, getting your name out there. I really have not seem you on. Sorry if some parts came out weird, I am typing on my phone.

Additional tips are on the link I provided.

EDIT: I think Mochie should have the Invisibility Watch cloak/decloak animation.

Sorry about the low quality gif, I can't find any decent converters.
Double Edit: Now that steam users can register on the forums, you could remove the thing about emailing apps on the admin page. It's entirely your decision, though.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 12:57:47 AM by Johnny Blockhead »

Website needs an info section update

Why is there so many people on a Monday, I can't even go online because I'm busy

Why is there so many people on a Monday, I can't even go online because I'm busy

I know right? So many people, which is good!

Are you're saying that they're ugly? Rude
Well, the truth hurts but never kills.

I know right? So many people, which is good!

you have never seen the 50 player rush of 2013.

you have never seen the 50 player rush of 2013.
The highest amount I recall is 64 when we opened the hangar arena.

It would be amazing if there can be a 9-boss rush

We need special rounds. All Runners. Medics get 95% uber rates. Idk something along the lines of that.

We need special rounds. All Runners. Medics get 95% uber rates. Idk something along the lines of that.

Sounds absolutely terrible

I thought viso was already an admin. I recommend him.