Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604259 times)

Tested, from what I can tell, not possible. Perhaps you were fighting a Badspot/Ephialtes boss and they took the mines for themselves, then used them against you.
I wonder what the kill feed was then when that happened to Alive

Ahhh the typical admin cycle, Zuki is right on track

That was quick, made a post in two minutes from when I finished it. I'm taking it down tomorrow, if no one else does.

That was quick, made a post in two minutes from when I finished it. I'm taking it down tomorrow, if no one else does.
:(

Okay, fine, I didn't delete it. I do need to destroy it sometime soon, as it has a decent amount of bricks, but not too many. I'll let it sit out there for a little while.

It seems the Red Crystal has fallen from the sky to the arena, and now its shards are all over the place, and it even formed holes that are filled with a toxic gas.

Name: -Tails-
BL_ID: 294
Previous administration experience: Tezuni's Prison escape and slopes ctf.
Who recommends you?: Redconer. ( just a person from pecons server) I don't really have very many recommendations. it is up to you.
Why should I accept you?: I would not assume that there is any reason for you to accept me other then if you need, or want somebody who is a more active, older, and willing to keep the peace, I do it at Tezuni's server on a regular basis, weather that makes me good or not is not up to me.
Timezone/Region: Central, USA

As i do realize this is a small list and rather inferior i do not expect to get picked, but if i do, try to contact me through blockland because i hardly use the forums.

I honestly can't tell if this is a joke or not. It seems you don't even think that you are able to be admin.

I honestly can't tell if this is a joke or not. It seems you don't even think that you are able to be admin.
I guess you just aint aware of what he's trying to convey ooOoooOOOOO!

Ahhh the typical admin cycle, Zuki is right on track

And here comes the part with the Rupees

Oh, thanks for the screenshot! On a side note, I was to delete them anyways. (deleted).

So I found my admin application.

Application:

Do I write something here? it I did anyway.

Name:

Gamefandan

BL_ID:

Previous Experience:

Been playing and administrating servers for over three years.
Hosted Gamefandan's Ultimate Monster RPG.

Who recommends you?:

Yeah I don't ing know. Big Brother might.

Why should I accept you?:

I was thinking about making a rap for why you should accept me all boiling down to the reason of my being ing fly as hell yo, but instead I will say that I have much experience in being ing awesome. I also see myself as mature and responsible. I play Blockland frequently so activity should most likely not be a problem. Not only am I good at solving problems, I solve problems in my free time, for fun.

Your Timezone:

PST/PDT

There I made a ing application.

It's interesting how different I acted two years ago. I censored profanity because it doesn't seem very professional.

So I found my admin application.

It's interesting how different I acted two years ago. I censored profanity because it doesn't seem very professional.

I'll reapply when I'm actively playing Boss Battles again. It'd be kind of pointless for me to make an administration application when I haven't been around to administrate.