Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604090 times)

genuine troll right there.

admin app

blid?

infiniteLoop

why should i become an admin?

because i'm cool.
Omfg approved, promoted to super admin, here have some eval access.

no
its when jetz is in the minigame
because then, HIS BRICK knows which minigane to broadcast the message too
It should be broadcasting the message to the minigame of whoever clicked it, which would be the boss, and thus, the Slayer minigame, naturally. Why does it need me to hold its hand?

It should be broadcasting the message to the minigame of whoever clicked it, which would be the boss, and thus, the Slayer minigame, naturally. Why does it need me to hold its hand?
I dunno, you tell me

Because you support the entire server with your greatness.

I'm not the most sufficient in events so I couldn't tell you how to fix it, but could you make it only broadcast to the Slayer Minigame? And is their more than one mini game on the server?

Because you support the entire server with your greatness.

I'm not the most sufficient in events so I couldn't tell you how to fix it, but could you make it only broadcast to the Slayer Minigame? And is their more than one mini game on the server?
It should be broadcasting the message to the minigame of whoever clicked it, which would be the boss, and thus, the Slayer minigame, naturally.
There is rarely more than one minigame on the server.

Is there any way to "Fix" the medic its so weak.

EDIT

He wants to "Guess" the Super Admin Password.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:37:02 PM by Fastlex »

Application:

Do I write something here? forget it I did anyway.

Name:

Gamefandan

BL_ID:

Previous Experience:

Been playing and administrating servers for over three years.
Hosted Gamefandan's Ultimate Monster RPG.

Who recommends you?:

Yeah I don't loving know. Big Brother might.

Why should I accept you?:

I was thinking about making a rap for why you should accept me all boiling down to the reason of my being loving fly as hell yo, but instead I will say that I have much experience in being loving awesome. I also see myself as mature and responsible. I play Blockland frequently so activity should most likely not be a problem. Not only am I good at solving problems, I solve problems in my free time, for fun.

Your Timezone:

PST/PDT

There I made a loving application.

Do I write something here? forget it I did anyway.

loving

loving

There I made a loving application.
I also see myself as mature and responsible.

I don't see it.

I'd like to report TheBlackParrot as a badmin. He is not abusing his admin, he is just insulting every player on the server freely. Than making fun of them bragging that he's admin and he can't be kicked.

EDIT: I was thinking you were Panda, but still, this provides proof against me "insulting" other players.
Thanks YorkTown.

I'd like to report TheBlackParrot as a badmin. He is not abusing his admin, he is just insulting every player on the server freely. Than making fun of them bragging that he's admin and he can't be kicked.
Lol, insulting every player?
You really are out of your mind, aren't you.

You're just mad because I'm good with scout and /want/ to win.

As I said, get over the fact I'm good as a scout/runner unit and how I want to win.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:39:18 PM by TheBlackParrot »

second and third image seems to be the only one with pertenent info