Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625811 times)

I am proposing an idea. With the cost of 100 boss coins (opinion), you would be able to add a customized title
you mean a feature that donators already get for $10

you mean a feature that donators already get for $10
This may not be very on-topic to the discussion at hand, but can donors choose what color their title can be?

yes they can
Purple Princess Title. Even thought I'm a man.
Methinks I'm Donating...

Is there an explanation as to why the server keeps getting kicked off?

Is there an explanation as to why the server keeps getting kicked off?
We're aware of an outage of our NY04 node so any users currently having issues with their server, please be patient - we're looking into it and we'll be back shortly with information and compensation.

Thanks.

I removed the other application and I'm posting an updated version. Hope this doesn't cause confusion.
Admin Application:
Name: Blake1
BL_ID: 31622
Previous administration experience:
I am currently Administrator on these servers:
Anthonyrules144's KnifeTDM
Kong123's servers (SA)

I administrated Brotatoe's Boulder Dash and RC Car Wars, and Cat123's for a while.
I also frequently host a server called Simon Says, which gets a lot of players each time I host it.
Who recommends you?:

Blocklegend

Crown

_______

Pacer

mario0126

Johnny Blockhead

Redconer
Why should I accept you?: As a server host myself, I understand how to properly administrate a server. Unlike some Admins, I try to engage with the players instead of just focusing on the job and ignoring the players. People enjoy the Administrator better when he's talking and playing with them instead of sitting AFK outside of the minigame. I'm a friendly player but I do take my job seriously. I'm not too quick to ban and I generally go on a warning system, but if there's any special instructions I'll be glad to follow them.
Timezone/Region: Central, USA
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:26:40 AM by Blake1 »

Special Instructions: Pledge to serve Gizmo until death

Special Instructions: Pledge to serve Gizmo until death
Pay no mind to that^

I suggest putting the names next to the picture because we can not see pictures on Titanpad

Didn't I recommend you as well, Blake?

Didn't I recommend you as well, Blake?
I dunno, lol. After sending in the app I got a flood of recommendations.

I suggest putting the names next to the picture because we can not see pictures on Titanpad
Ah okay, will do.

Obviously I can't make a new map myself, I'm just not adequate. Map cycle is completely possible, but I don't really want to work on it until there are enough maps to justify it's use. I was really hoping people would be into the idea of Boss special attacks, but it looks like people want us to go back and touch up the normal classes first. I'll be looking into this, expect a lot of small updates when the next restart comes around.

Looking back I feel bad about how stuffty the spawn-room is and the spaceship model. I might redo one or both.