Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625622 times)

I think the constructor class is seriously underpowered, and even if the sentries are placed in hard-to-reach locations, they die quickly and you (as the constructor) become a paper weight.

What happens if Mocheeze possesses the golden wrench carrier and uses group heal?
Does it heal the boss? Also, how much does it heal?
It will heal him back up to full health, and his current body will gain just as much health, so he'll be able to dwell in it until he's back down to where he was. You still have the 6 seconds or so to stop him before it actually does the heal, so keep an eye on the wrench bearer.
Mocheeze seems to be stripped of his abilities if he possesses a runner at a certain time (?). Zuki is investigating it, but he can't do much about it.
That's probably right in the middle of a double-jump. It switches to a different datablock for a second with full air control so you can change directions. I can code around it I suppose, but I doubt it will be a common occurrence until then.

That's probably right in the middle of a double-jump. It switches to a different datablock for a second with full air control so you can change directions. I can code around it I suppose, but I doubt it will be a common occurrence until then.
It's a bad jackpot if you win a lottery

The admins on the server got concerned when it happened two times in a row.
Also yes, it was during a double jump.

The admins on the server got concerned when it happened two times in a row.
Also yes, it was during a double jump.
Fixed it. Odd it happened at all since there's only a 0.2 window after the double jump where you have to be killed for it to occur, and that's on top of possessing a class that's really good at avoiding it. The double jump script is a bit weird about damage, though. Might be some bug in the interaction between 3 separate damage systems making it more vulnerable during that time.

I don't think Soroxzian, Zuki, and I where very fit for battle.

Also, how much hp does the cake heal?

Adding to that, I just noticed that the Force-A-Nature reloads four bullets, when its maximum capacity is two. Basically, the reload animation plays twice (loading 4 bullets) and then stops reloading. After that, you can only fire two bullets until you have to reload again. I don't know if it is a glitch or not, but it is quite interesting. I know it wouldn't be any of the scripter's "job" to fix it, for it is not their add-on and doesn't affect that much gameplay. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, and again, thanks for a wonderful server.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 10:49:40 PM by Johnny Blockhead »

Oh hey, it's me. Dead, but still me nevertheless.

Oh hey, it's me. Dead, but still me nevertheless.
Your throne is fabulous.

my throne is much better

Sir we have a problem.

Edit: I also alerted aware about this glitch.
You can place sentries in modular terrain.

In the location portrayed above, you can place a sentry inside of the modter and it will be invincible to the boss.
I didn't abuse it, I'm just alerting admins about it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 12:38:12 PM by Johnny Blockhead »

Good thing that location is useless

Yeesh, public outcry once one picture is taken. As if one veteran admin along with another would do pull off such a dimwitted move. I almost take offense, as I'd never do something of the sort.
EDIT: We were there for what, one minute, two even? Yes, I know, it only takes a moment for someone to fall victim to it's power, but I am not one of them.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 01:30:56 PM by Tophat2 »