Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1620102 times)

Another tip for applicants: Copy your application and paste it into notepad and make sure it still looks good, because that's basically how it looks to us when we review it.

I don't like set responses to issues because

A) doubtful you actually follow then
B) more than likely they don't work for all cases
C) it's stupid

In relevant news, Johnny Blockhead has been accepted after a quick debate.

Yay! I'm very glad to be able to administrate on here. I can't express my happiness!

You should consider yourself lucky that I was not in the debate.

can i have a denied stamp to commemorate my falling out

Sweet

Is it bad that I did a victory dance when I saw I got accepted?

Is it bad that I did a victory dance when I saw I got accepted?
I did, so no :cookieMonster:

I think Zuki's hit and run, featuring a car chase was a good enough celebration with Johnny, and myself. Oh an not to mention General EMPing our jeeps on fort wars.   XD

Also. Jetz is fixing up the server supposedly, and idea when it will be back up?  :cookieMonster:

Also. Jetz is fixing up the server supposedly, and idea when it will be back up?  :cookieMonster:
I completed my work on it last night. It should be up now.

Posting to master server
Posting to rtb server
WARNING: postServerTCPObj - got non-200 http response "522"
Oh. May need a restart or something. Not there so I can't reload everything if I try that.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:01:15 AM by -Jetz- »

Oh. May need a restart or something. Not there so I can't reload everything if I try that.
I don't think it needs a restart, everything seems down.

Why is the server down? I don't see it in the server list. I love that server a lot. Or, is it up again?

Why is the server down? I don't see it in the server list. I love that server a lot. Or, is it up again?
It probably is up. The master server is down, so you won't see any servers at all.