Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618617 times)

A Proposition to Solve Two Problems

1) Lack of funds
2) Annoying miniboss use

What we do is simply charge people $1 for every miniboss they use, they must set up an account linked to paypal that immediately transfers the funds. If this is implemented, based on the current miniboss use, we can calculate the average monthly profit.

Assuming there is an average of 2 minibosses each round, and each round is around 7 min as to calculate conservatively.

Thats about 8 rounds an hour so, 192 rounds per day. Approx. 5,760 rounds per month so about $11,520 per month which is probably enough to pay Jetz and keep the server running. 
/togglegizmo

/togglegizmo

i was just thinking about making this exact post earlier but i was questioning whether it was worth it

I'd do the same thing.
But then that would make him an admin again?

I'm not sure that I have ever recommended anyone for admin ever.

I give all of my recommendations ever to Visolator.

new gamemode problem: issues with normals kiting and mocheeze being stuck are reversed, mocheeze can now win by not playing and normals are screwed unless mocheeze lets himself get killed

new gamemode problem: issues with normals kiting and mocheeze being stuck are reversed, mocheeze can now win by not playing and normals are screwed unless mocheeze lets himself get killed
Well, for any bosses, they can easily win by just hiding, the round should extend time when the point is captured, like it was before, or, on the 4th capture, the Normals win.

I'm not sure that I have ever recommended anyone for admin ever.

I give all of my recommendations ever to Visolator.
Interesting, thanks.

Well, for any bosses, they can easily win by just hiding

not really, if they hide they'll eventually be found by everyone running all over

but mocheeze is invisible and he can just kill any turrets that have any chance of hitting him as he runs in circles around the outside all round

Well, for any bosses, they can easily win by just hiding, the round should extend time when the point is captured, like it was before, or, on the 4th capture, the Normals win.
This, Mocheeze and William do this every round.

This might sound absurd, but here me out on this new idea.

Say that a boss is Mocheeze. Mocheeze kills and possesses a golden wrench wielder. Wouldn't it be an up to gameplay if Mocheeze could resurrect evil versions of mini-bosses?

Say that a boss is Mocheeze. Mocheeze kills and possesses a golden wrench wielder. Wouldn't it be an up to gameplay if Mocheeze could resurrect evil versions of mini-bosses?
They should have the appearance of the generic Boss uniform

Also Bosses should have special abilities if the capture is captured

They should have the appearance of the generic Boss uniform

Also Bosses should have special abilities if the capture is captured
Then why would anyone capture it?

When Mocheeze heals with the Golden wrench he already gets extremely strong. He gets full health and increases the amount of damage that the possessed body can take, so basically you get stuck with that possessed body unless you shed it manually.

There is no need to buff something that is already strong.

Been thinking of some "combat withdrawal" mechanic that'd weaken a boss that went for a while without a kill.