Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618840 times)

At this point, it would be best if Stalemates/Ties were to occur when time runs out. I'm seeing that people who use Mocheeze will sometimes possess a few people, and the other time just run around until time runs out for a automatic win.

A team winning by timeout reaps no rewards, so I am puzzled as to why people are doing it. Only thing that comes to mind is to troll the players. I'll think up something to counter this.

Suggestion: When the boss has less than 25% hp when time runs out, normals win. If he has more, the boss wins.

Suggestion: When the boss has less than 25% hp when time runs out, normals win. If he has more, the boss wins.
If this were to be a feature, it should be more like 5%

http://youtu.be/akup9CMW5ec
The sounds in that video are so low quality my ears are bleeding.
edit: oh double post whoops.

How about a different goal if mocheeze is picked, either by making them cap the point, or something else

One idea is what Jetz said a while back:
Been thinking of some "combat withdrawal" mechanic that'd weaken a boss that went for a while without a kill.

Another idea, is shooting off like a firework or something from the boss' location after a set amount of not getting any kills. A signal revealing where the boss is or something.

How about a different goal if mocheeze is picked, either by making them cap the point, or something else

I'm thinking it would be best to keep the same ruleset for every boss we have, lowers the amount of confusion. Still a good idea if normals capped say, 3 times, they'd win. It would solve the boss camping issue, I believe.

Do runners even have bonus cap speed? that would at least give them a slight use.

Do runners even have bonus cap speed? that would at least give them a slight use.
No, but they do have the new critical hits on their weapons which hits for some decent knockback.

No, but they do have the new critical hits on their weapons which hits for some decent knockback.
So when will they become useful?

So when will they become useful?
I dunno. Next time I decide some change to them would be fun to make I guess.

The minigun is far too OP against kaje, I lost all of my health in a matter of seconds because of it, and im not fast enough to run away from it

The minigun is far too OP against kaje, I lost all of my health in a matter of seconds because of it, and im not fast enough to run away from it

Against Kaje, pfft, try using Penth against them

You're right, the gun that can't damage Kaje unless his armor is broken is totaly OP against him!

You're right, the gun that can't damage Kaje unless his armor is broken is totaly OP against him!
But it IS op when his armor is down