Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619384 times)

Spawned as a cat. As soon as I spawned, I fell through the floor, somehow. I asked an admin to fetch me so I could choose a class. Redconer fetched me - just not to the place I expected...
Wow lucky, you got to be a cat for the whole round

do you want to be a cat because you're loveually attracted to them?

Spawned as a cat. As soon as I spawned, I fell through the floor, somehow. I asked an admin to fetch me so I could choose a class. Redboner fetched me - just not to the place I expected...
I'm Jealous now ;_;

i personally thought bedroom was the worst map. i found the hangar the most fun.
Banned

i personally thought bedroom was the worst map. i found the hangar the most fun.
It probably brings up painful memories of you being an admin

According to recent discussions between Blockster1337 and I on the server, the method to finding the combination to the door is as follows:

"The code is the square root of the cubic root of a certain number to the 18th power, divided by pi and multipled by 365 to the 10th power, rounded down to the nearest hundred."

We still have the screenshots if anyone needs proof of this amazing discovery.

...or in other words, if the "certain number" is X, and the code is C...

C = X3 / PI * 41969002243198805166015625

...so if I wanted to get the "certain number" X from the code C...

X = 3√C / 41969002243198805166015625 * PI

Since we all know the code is really Jetz's BL_ID, I get a final value for X of ~0.00000020428223067442.

The rules said I could be a handicap as long as I didn't break another rule.

I think I'm doing something wrong :B

(Note: This post was for satire only and had no intent except that.)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 08:37:41 PM by LegoPoster »

But anyway, on that note, Kalim banned me and called me a "pretentious forget" because I cracked a "You cannot grasp the power of" joke.

Let's all calm down and be friends now :B
No hard feelings, Kally :B

A day, it was issued yesterday around 8:30.

Decent server but administration has always needed a lot of work.

I don't quite think so, since the full story wasn't being told.

But anyway, on that note, Kalim banned me and called me a "pretentious forget" because I cracked a "You cannot grasp the power of" joke.

Let's all calm down and be friends now :B
No hard feelings, Kally :B

You kept pushing constantly, then trying to cover up trolling by saying it was a joke. I allowed Kalim to ban you for rules 4 and 8, as you went on for quite a while.

This server has quality administration while still keeping the server fun.

However, I do occasionally see the admins brawl over what's allowed and what's not.

You kept pushing constantly, then trying to cover up trolling by saying it was a joke. I allowed Kalim to ban you for rules 4 and 8, as you went on for quite a while.
[/quote]

Whoa man, no need to get hostile and accuse me of being a troll. I swear I wasn't. It really was a joke.

And I didn't think I was pushing. Have you ever had someone get annoyed because you were speaking in an annoying tone but didn't know you were? That's what happened there pretty much.

And again, what I said in the post. Let's all calm down, forget what happened, and be friends. The world is a better place when everyone is friends.

~Anonymoose .3. <3

(Note: I would like it if the admins would be a bit more nice in their ban messages and not throw out stuff like "go suck a rooster" or "you're a prententious forget". That is all.)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:41:22 PM by LegoPoster »