Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625546 times)

Huh?

I never asked for an unban.

Honestly, it isn't the ban, it's the reason why I was banned.

BUT
BUT

It's over now, it's all over, so let's all calm down, be quiet, forget it :B
So your complaining about a ban, but couldnt care less about the ban time. Isnt that the whole point of complaining about a ban?

So your complaining about a ban, but couldnt care less about the ban time. Isnt that the whole point of complaining about a ban?

I'm an idiot

That's all there is to it :B

Why is the boss able to use a kill bomb on players capping the point?
This is just discouraging captures.

Also.
Someone is rebuilding everything, can we reload the old bricks?
(not the castles but the turret islands)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 02:37:34 AM by Fastlex »

I'm an idiot

That's all there is to it :B

The rules said I could be a handicap as long as I didn't break another rule.
Well you broke other rules, what is there to argue?

Someone is rebuilding everything, can we reload the old bricks?
(not the castles but the turret islands)

Ew.

(Note: I would like it if the admins would be a bit more nice in their ban messages and not throw out stuff like "go suck a rooster" or "you're a prententious forget". That is all.)
It's pretty annoying when someone asks to be unbanned, and their listed ban reason is nothing but a message to them from the admin that banned them that tells me nothing about the reason behind it. Sometimes I'd just undo the ban without hearing the other side of the story at all, rather than go track down the admin to get the information they should have been putting in the reason slot in the first place.

I don't use real ban reasons, I know when a ban is needed so they should never be unbanned unless they bribe me. Pretty sure my last ban reason was "666 hail gizmo you're annoying"

I don't use real ban reasons, I know when a ban is needed so they should never be unbanned unless they bribe me. Pretty sure my last ban reason was "666 hail gizmo you're annoying"
"unless they bribe me." You take bribes and you go against almost everyone's opinions by using stupid and unnecessary ban reasons? How are you still admin?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 11:56:16 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

This is why we have given the players the privilege of deciding whether Gizmo is an admin or not.

"unless they bribe me." You take bribes and you go against almost everyone's opinions by using stupid and unnecessary ban reasons? How are you still admin?

I do not actually take bribes, I am still admin because I'm decent enough when I need to be. Also Jetz doesn't have the power to remove me from power completely.

I do not actually take bribes, I am still admin because I'm decent enough when I need to be. Also Jetz doesn't have the power to remove me from power completely.
We just do /togglegizmo

I am still admin because I'm decent enough when I need to be.
You banned me for toggling you

You banned me for toggling you

Wait, how does that even work.

Hey everyone im redoing spawn. Slowly though.

Hey everyone im redoing spawn. Slowly though.
Please remove the 10k brick ship from your spawn, and at least try to conserve bricks.