Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628619 times)

Yay page 894!

Almost to 900 pages!

Yay page 894!

Almost to 900 pages!
We're aiming for 9001, not 900.

what about 1337

Have to pass that threshold before we move onto 9001.

I finally got the screenshots for the website:
http://imgur.com/a/6lrtL
Ehh... These pictures don't really display the class, and are fairly blurry.

Here is what you should do:
-Put the class as the main focus, not far away and not off to the side
-Try to only use the class you are focusing on.
-No DOF stuff
-90 FOV preferably
-Try to keep the picture in the light
-Also try to keep steam popups out of the picture

I also some suggest not-to-obvious posing, but it's up to you
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 03:50:47 AM by Aware »

The DOF looks nice when done right imo

To where?
I don't know, there was an announcement when I joined the server. They probably already decided

Banned for "Attempted point spite".

I don't know why I was banned, or how long the ban is, but get me some information on this.

If you mean me asking Tophat to refund my points because I redeemed BC while loading, I'll just get rid of the BC by redeeming while loading again.

Banned for "Attempted point spite".

I don't know why I was banned, or how long the ban is, but get me some information on this.

If you mean me asking Tophat to refund my points because I redeemed BC while loading, I'll just get rid of the BC by redeeming while loading again.
If you complain every time you break the rules and get banned for a day, we can always arrange a permaban.

This seems like a petty thing to do and gets you no-where.

If you complain every time you break the rules and get banned for a day, we can always arrange a permaban.

1.) I wasn't trying to complain, I was asking for more info on the subject.

2.) I didn't know it was a day ban beforehand; I was banned while not on the server, thus, not being able to see the ban time.

Please lighten up and grab all the facts before threatening me with a permaban. I'm not saying that to be rude or anything, I simply think people should be more informed before doing something major like a permaban.

1.) I wasn't trying to complain, I was asking for more info on the subject.

2.) I didn't know it was a day ban beforehand; I was banned while not on the server, thus, not being able to see the ban time.

Please lighten up and grab all the facts before threatening me with a permaban. I'm not saying that to be rude or anything, I simply think people should be more informed before doing something major like a permaban.
Anonymuss is now becoming Annoyingmuss

Now to enjoy faster CPU speeds and lower hosting price. Please post if you have any issues!