Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628691 times)

I feel like you didn't even try.

that's because I

didn't

Name: Gigs
BL_ID: 44462
Previous administration experience: Iriakar's Town RP (Dedicated server, lots of cool builds)
Who recommends you?: Possibly Iriakar?
Why should I accept you?: The ammount of arguments and trolls on the chat and ingame have gone up in the
Good old boss battles server, And admins arent always on. I was on this morning for an hour and no admins
were present, There were plentifull harassments and arguments on the chat. I also have experience
administrating in not just blockland, but plenty of other games too, I think i'd be good at it on
the pecon7's boss battles server.
Timezone/Region: EST, USA. :cookie:

After months of waiting, a wild Application has appeared. Only 5 more loving times before the batch. ;_;

Boop, here's some advice.
First, you really need to work on recommendations. It helps you a lot. Technically, you have zero, since you didn't even check with Iriakar. Also, your 'Why Should I Accept You' is very generic. What makes you special? The things you listed are things any random Blockhead could do. Another thing to work on is grammar and spelling.

I wish I could apply for some servers but I have literally no helpful experience, I've only been admin on freebuilds and other servers made by my friends.

by the way this isn't a cry for attention in any way

I wish I could apply for some servers but I have literally no helpful experience, I've only been admin on freebuilds and other servers made by my friends.

by the way this isn't a cry for attention in any way

I recommend you

We don't need any more admins :(

yeah i would apply but i have like next to no past experince meaning i'll probably get denied.

We don't need any more admins :(

front is just mean don't worry about him

Name: Rubber Bubble Wrap

Previous administration: Broze's deathrun

BLID: 80640

Skills: i am able to control anyone on the server such as fights, arguments, trolls, or people insulting admins/not obeying admins. i will take orders from any Admin/Super Admin if i am required to watch the server i will do it and i will be a very good admin i will not grief the server or troll anyone or ban people for no reason.

Extra information: i love Pecon7's work he is one of the best server makers i have ever seen i mean the bosses are unbelievable i don't even know how he made Kaje 2.0 or William or even Badspot and i will be happy to be an Admin in this server i will support any admins there on the server and be friends with anyone there.

Oh and i also like cookie mosnter  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Use this format for your application.
Name:
BL_ID:
Previous administration experience: [insert list of servers where you're or have been admin here]
Who recommends you?: [insert list of those who do recommend you]
Why should I accept you?: [paragraph of things here]
Timezone/Region:

-snip-
Boop, some advice. First, remove that last line. It shows you are immature, and everything that implies. Secondly, you need to have proper grammar and spelling. Make yourself presentable. Another thing that will get you instantly rejected is that you didn't even follow the proper format. Your 'skills' section is very generic. As said, any blocklander can do the things you listed. What makes you special? Also, I'm getting the feeling you didn't even read the admin app page of Pecon7's website, since it clearly stated that you liking the server doesn't make you unique or more favorable.

front is just mean don't worry about him
You're mean!

I'll give this a shot

BL_ID: 2229
Previous administration experience: The Brighter Dark's servers, Whirlwind's servers, Wink's CityRPG, my Falling Tiles server that averaged 60+ people at a time when I hosted it, my Basketball Tournament, Wrapperup's servers, Jeebis' Falling Tiles, Kong123's servers, Glass' servers, Hata's servers, WALDO's servers
Who recommends you?: Whirlwind, WALDO, The Brighter Dark, Wink, Kickflow, You, Wrapperup, Allun Pentax, Cca, Cowboy6, Mango, Kingston, Jam Jar, BluetoothBoy, Pablo. You can ask them if you want. I'm too lazy to ask and screenshot every one of them recommending me. I can grab a few if you'd like.
Why should I accept you?: You should accept me because I am a proven admin that can handle even the most hectic situations, such as when there are a lot of people on the server at once. I also have a lot of experience being admin at servers that are popular or were once popular, for example, my own Falling Tiles server, The Brighter Dark's TDMs, various CityRPGs and more, so I can handle the pressure of keeping a renowned server in order. I can also build, make music loops and make prints so I can do productive things for the server if you're making a new map or simply just renovating the map.
Timezone/Region: Eastern Time

Thanks for consideration,

Ravencroft ID 2229 :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:38:59 PM by #Ravencroft »