Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1658836 times)

Ah, the Bedroom. I remember when we used to have Spyro...

spyro lol

spyro lol
I honestly thought the way people stalled rounds with Spyro was hilarious, as much as I wanted him removed.

Bedroom arena is also known as "forget fall damage" arena.

The Brick Builder dealt 6k damage to a 2k health Dark Samus without using any special attacks (ex. Master Chief'd or Backstab). Nor did he get the last kill either.

EDIT: I've noticed that every DS fight, a random player is said to deal 6060 to Dark Samus, no matter how much damage he dealt, or DS' starting health.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 02:45:55 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

So essentially, he beat samus so hard it took awhile before samus realized it.

-snip-

The Brick Builder dealt 6k damage to a 2k health Dark Samus without using any special attacks (ex. Master Chief'd or Backstab). Nor did he get the last kill either.

EDIT: I've noticed that every DS fight, a random player is said to deal 6060 to Dark Samus, no matter how much damage he dealt, or DS' starting health.

First part; if you're using Xalos's mod for boss health, that would be the problem. While the mod itself works nicely, the stats on the website are far from correct.
For the latter, I've never heard of this happening.

Is the server down? It's not showing up on the server list at the time of writing.

Earlier today, when it was showing up, I would connect to the server, but get stuck at "Connection Accepted", and see people talking, but be unable to do so myself. Did something happen to me, or is it the serverside?

10/10 reading skills, completetly missed server status.

I'm an idiot.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 11:48:37 PM by Zack »

I tried to contact Pecon via steam to put up the server but Pecon decided to snooze
:(

When will the server be restored? Because it's been gone for about 60% of the day

When will the server be restored? Because it's been gone for about 60% of the day
Oh, its been off for way more time than that.

ddos and stuff, i'm working with pecon

We're back online, on yet another host. We should be good from here. DDoS policy on our last host was really poor, we don't have that issue now.

We're getting flooded with new players